Sign in to follow this  
Stix_FTW

Lingor SUV Bandit (Story)

Hey guys, I hope you enjoy another one of my stories, this will be my third.

It all started... in Lingor...

I was feeling like some Lingor, so I switched over and found a private hive server with 600+ vehicles. I knew this was going to get interesting. Right off the back, I find myself atleast 5 cars, 2 urals, and plenty of other goodies. One van in particular was pretty awesome. Just needed a jerry. I was able to find two, and made my way to a gas station. If you didn't know, lingors gas stations fill your car up automaticly. I ended up crashing the van, but not 10 minutes later I found one of the decorated Ladas. After finding this, I was able to find two crashed helis, side by side, about 50 meters from eachother. I got three FN Fals, I only kept one, but got 9 mags total for it. 3 bizons with 6 mags, again kept just one gun and the mags. And on the second one, soldier clothing and an AS50 with no ammo. With this vehicle, I was able to travel my way up north. On my journey, I had to go through Calamar. I was able to stick to the side roads, but on my way to another gas station, I came upon a really wierd scene. Once I saw this, I instantly thought it was a hacker. 15 or so vehicles all in one grid. As I got closer, I saw somebody hopping into one of the SUV's and taking off. I popped out of my car, shot him several times with my FN FAL, but he drove away too fast. I followed him. I saw him take a U turn, I hop out and try to shoot him through his windows. I dove over to the side, as soon as he crashed right into my lada. I was fucking pissed. I lit up his car, took cover, and fired some more. Reloaded and switched to burst mode, he got out of his car, and I was taking fire. I was able to move from my rock to my blown up car, pop around the corner and shoot his face off. "Damn straight, you blew up my Lada", I told him over Direct Comms. Soon after this the player rage quit. I checked his body, he had an AK-74 and a check bag. I took the check bag (i had the defualt one) and after that switched to a bandit skin. Hopped inside his SUV, and it was pretty broke. Used the glitch on it (not telling you what it is) and it was fully repaired. Took off north of Calamar, and ran into this place where the road was under water. I went over one with my van just like this. I took it on, and ended up blowing up the SUV. Soon after I found a bike, and hid it, then used my M24 from the guys SUV, to scout a town. Found a van fully repaired, but needed gas. and the same thing with a motorcycle. I filled the moto, hid it up at my camp, and logged off.

If you did take the time for reading the whole thing, I hope you enjoyed it. I like writing stories like these, and I plan to write more involving my strange encounters on Lingor and Chernarus.

But for now, good hunting survivors.

Stix_FTW

Edited by Stix_FTW
  • Like 2

"private hive server with 600+ vehicles"

I want in, server name please!

Will get you that tomorrow, but I got grounded lol.

Will get you that tomorrow, but I got grounded lol.

Kk, anything will do man, IP/name. I tried looking for the server but found nothing, but it sounds so much fun!