Sign in to follow this  
ctrl-alt-DESTROY!

[EVENT] Are you a survivor looking for help? Come to Green Mountian on US106 (NJ3).

i dont know how to lower my wep, imma nooobie :( i know how to get to you guys though

Double tap left CTRL. If you want to join us, make sure to announce yourself when approaching Green Mountain.

would love to pay you a visit guys, but my ping on that server is 300+.

anyway nice job keep helping those in need :thumbsup:

would love to pay you a visit guys, but my ping on that server is 300+.

anyway nice job keep helping those in need :thumbsup:

sorry to hear that. and thanks for the kind words (:

we do what we can.

server is 50/50, gg.

How many hackers have you had so far? The last colony like this got blown up daily. Announcing your server publicly is a ballsy move.

I might end up making my way down to you guys, currently i have a camp far north. With supplies. Are you guys in need of certain supplies I could provide you with it. And If you guys are "Hiring" I would love to join in for a job.

we've had 0 hackers so far. we've also had 0 bandit attacks as well.

frankly, we're all just as surprised as i assume you are.

so far, we've had 6 people join up and a few more stop by for some gear.

I might end up making my way down to you guys, currently i have a camp far north. With supplies. Are you guys in need of certain supplies I could provide you with it. And If you guys are "Hiring" I would love to join in for a job.

anyone is welcome to hop on in and lend a hand. we've got people out running local patrols, guarding the camp itself and others out running into local towns to pick up more supplies as needed.

with night descending on our server, and only so many nvgs to go around, we're leaving green mountain for the night. we will be headed to the coast in a part bus...

we will post the next time we take an area in order to provide assistance to those in need.

stay safe!

Was a pretty successful night, was wicked fun too! Can't wait to do it again soon.

Are there guys at all times and is it ok for me to hold a trade in the area? (once I get a response on my trade thread) Would really help.

Edited by Bear8u

Advertising on forums = hackers.

And the last "colony"-type I went to, the owner was a complete fascist who had to be in control of everything, so these colony things are bad experience. Otherwise, I'd be more than welcome to help guard, or if not, give you guys maybe a .50 cal or a L85 or something. My home server's camp is loaded with military-grade weapons, and there's only 2 of us.

And the last "colony"-type I went to, the owner was a complete fascist who had to be in control of everything, so these colony things are bad experience. Otherwise, I'd be more than welcome to help guard, or if not, give you guys maybe a .50 cal or a L85 or something. My home server's camp is loaded with military-grade weapons, and there's only 2 of us.

"Advertising on forums = hackers." We didnt have any hackers come on at all.

"So these colony things are bad experience." I personally had alot of fun, as i think everyone else did. We held the mountain for a good amount of time and met alot of cool people. Overall it was probably one of my best DayZ experiences.

Edited by Flesh Gordon
  • Like 1

I wonder wich one you mean. Couldn't be that you mean the colony at the old fabric, do you?

And Hunter is such a nice guy, he would never ever ever use his mighty adminpower to do something for his own good....never ever. :rolleyes:

@Topic

Sounds fun but i can not imagine how you hold back the massive spawn of Z's up there.

And my ping for you server is as well above all good so i will never find out by myself....but good luck anyway.

hey guys, do you'se have any spare stanag clips, im running low ill bring medical supplies for the trade

We did not get hacked yesterday at all, and it was a massive success with us leaving finally at the end of the night with a full party-bus of people headed to Cherno and all over the coast.

Thanks to all who joined us!

I'm sorry but it looked like you said Mountain...

You should run far, far away, never to return...

we're on our way back onto green mountain to do this a second time.

so come on over if you're looking for aid, shelter or trade come check us out. be sure to hop in teamspeak or at the very least come up the road slowly (;

I'm here as well. ^_^ This is my second time attending. It's way fun. Lots of people here and not an incident to date. But should you choose to come armed and aggressive, prepare for some action! >:)

Otherwise, safe haven for all survivors ^_^ We have trading, some supplies, and just hanging out.

I would like to come up and visit~ I am Elegance in game so don't turn me into a beehive. =P