Sign in to follow this  
ctrl-alt-DESTROY!

[EVENT] Are you a survivor looking for help? Come to Green Mountian on US106 (NJ3).

]TPG[ is holding Green Mountain. Require assistance? Medical? Ammo? Trade? Relocate to Green mountain, but make sure you walk up with your weapon at ease and declare yourself or we will remove chunks of your body. The area is well fortified and banditing will result in a quick death, with your loot being redistributed amongst the survivors. So come on down! 037, 093, and we are recruiting!

If you're interested in checking out a group of survivors looking to play DayZ from a community-based perspective, point a browser to totalpunishmentgaming.com, join our public teamspeak (209.222.93.90) and hop on US106 (NJ3) and tool around Chernarus with us - or check out our recruitment thread on these very forums.

Whether or not you hop in the server and head our way, be sure to stay safe survivors!

If the server isn't showing up in 6l or dayz commander, try connecting directly: 209.222.93.90:2302

Edited by ctrl-alt-DESTROY!
  • Like 2

*Elite Bandit Guild sees this* "All right team, you know the drill, set up your gear and prepare for some good killing."

• Like 1

*Elite Bandit Guild sees this* "All right team, you know the drill, set up your gear and prepare for some good killing."

We're ready for whatever comes our way.

Sounds neat. Do you guys need an extra hand? I don't mind running up to lend some help in the medical area, I've got a few supplies.

Sadly I don't use Teamspeak and my Microphone sucks eggs (It's an internal, dogs ate my proper one >:l), so I'll probably use direct chat. I'll try to be careful, but besides the medical stuff I got from Elektro, I have nothing to lose really. I'll be sure to come up with my weapon lowered.

It's Rage. I just realised I don't even have a map or compass so I may be a while. >.<

Sadly I don't use Teamspeak and my Microphone sucks eggs (It's an internal, dogs ate my proper one >:l), so I'll probably use direct chat. I'll try to be careful, but besides the medical stuff I got from Elektro, I have nothing to lose really. I'll be sure to come up with my weapon lowered.

What's your ign?

Hey, I'd like to help, I'm nearby and on my way, in game name: [sWB] Zac, so don't shoot!

the more the merrier! hop in ts if you can. if not it's no big deal.

anyone out there who needs some help should post here, add "brutalenigma" on steam or hop in teamspeak. we can direct you here if you don't know where we are - or maybe even if you don't know where you are...

Sounds like a nice change of pace from my solo wandering. I'll drop by as well, have a few spare medical supplies if needed.

Name's Bugg. No microphone though.

Having a few issues actually getting into the game so don't expect me to make an appearance, but I'll see if I can.

Edited by Rage VG

Sounds like a nice change of pace from my solo wandering. I'll drop by as well, have a few spare medical supplies if needed.

Name's Bugg. No microphone though.

we'll be on the lookout for you!

Having a few issues actually getting into the game so don't expect me to make an appearance, but I'll see if I can.

make sure you're on the latest arma 2 beta patch.

Well, I have been playing on servers all day with no issue. I'm just stuck at "loading" for whatever reason, happened twice now.

EDIT: Disregard this, I'm in.

EDIT 2.0: Now I am getting kicked out for no reason. ._.

Edited by Rage VG

Well, I have been playing on servers all day with no issue. I'm just stuck at "loading" for whatever reason, happened twice now.

the wrong arma 2 beta patch can often cause infinite loading screens. it can also take up to 10 minutes to load into a 45+ person server, depending on how spread out people are.

Edited by ctrl-alt-DESTROY!

It's a trap!!

Everything's a trap.

Anyway, I don't see myself making it to you guys. Which is a shame.

Took me a bit to log on as well, but made it there.

It's certainly not a trap. :)