Deagles

Murder Montage :D 64 Murders

Here is a quick montage of murders i got 3 weeks ago or so. Enjoy :D

• Like 2

all new spawns, not good

He took the words out of my mouth.

Sigh. Needs less AS50's and more skill. Hope you have to use a Kestrel and shit in the stand alone.

• Like 1

So lovely to approach Sniper Hill from the north and crawl up to them, only to headshot them with a makarov, take their high-end loot, and bail back to my tent-base :D!

Why don't you make a video of you walking up to defenseless babies in a stroller and kicking them over? ... bagge de douche

Why don't you make a video of you walking up to defenseless babies in a stroller and kicking them over? ... bagge de douche

Cus their dad will kick his ass

• Like 1

pretty funny video.

Dont know why people are hating, its part of the game, but none the less Soon as i get a decent rifle expect some hero snipping from me :D

Saw the second murder where you're camping under the double evergreen trees on sniper hill, in an obviously duped ghillie with an obviously duped AS50. Closed that shit real quick. Not to mention you're shooting scrubs with fucking axes and makarovs trying to just loot the town. Go up north and face off against some players with gear, or tell me what server you're on so I can just nail you at 1km. You rush your shots, you have no patience, you sound like you're practically getting your rocks off for the first time in your life, it's actually pretty pathetic to watch. Sacriel, Oshiseven, Dave Somin(Sammy) all make quality "montages". Seems you missed the mark.

Edited by KField86
  • Like 1

Yup, stopped watching after 60 seconds. To make this video better it would need:

- no range hacks

- engagements at 800m +

- some NWAF or Stary Sobor, or even a little Berezino.

Wow 64 murders !

1) 90% of them had no weapon

2) NONE of them were aware of your presence

3) You didnt use rangefinders

4) Elektro....again

5) Your infinite source of as50 ammo

6) You shot 3 of your friends.....

• Like 1

=)

why you gotta alt-F4 when I shot right at you?

Saw you in the lobby lurking after my shot.

Your spot is too common and doesn't take much to sit around and kill people who are trying to gather basic supplies in towns by the coast.

I'm a bandit that kills snipers/bandits camping around those areas =)

Really no fun shooting people who don't even have a slight chance of firing back at you.

Take a rifle and run around on the ground shooting people it's a bit more fun with a better reward knowing that you were in a crossfire with other players and you got to kill them.

Ah forgot to mention try playing in other servers with none of that mouse scroll ranging/nametags maybe a veteran server or play up north where snipers are sniping other sniper or groups with geared players and don't alt-F4 when a shot is fired at you. You can dup more of your gears don't worry about it..........................

Edited by JuRaii

Wow 64 murders !

1) 90% of them had no weapon - Not like they would have stood any chance even with weapon

2) NONE of them were aware of your presence - Well... That's what are snipers about. Kill fast without giving our your location

3) You didnt use rangefinders - Yup he didn't. I didn't liked that part either

4) Elektro....again - What does it matter if it's Elektro or NE/NW airfield

5) Your infinite source of as50 ammo - He could have used M107 Mags you know which is pretty common

6) You shot 3 of your friends..... - That was the best part

Answered.

I enjoyed the video. But i disliked the lack of rangefinder.

PS.: Why ppl assume they have duped gear? For me at least the part when his friend named Chicken went back behind the store to loot the AKM proves they don't dupe.

Edited by MostlyPanda
  • Like 1

Elektro, sniper hill, name tags, killing unarmed/uncaring fresh spawns, l85 aws, poor shooting, wasting so much ammo that duping must become a necessity for you... you must be good at Dayz. And at the end of the video, karma is a b**ch (and i guessed that keyboard noise was a failed attempt of alt+f4). Again... you must be good at Dayz.

Answered.

I enjoyed the video. But i disliked the lack of rangefinder.

PS.: Why ppl assume they have duped gear? For me at least the part when his friend named Chicken went back behind the store to loot the AKM proves they don't dupe.

Thx :) , I went to an Normal server since i was new to being a bandit. But I'll make another video in a Veteran server since i got used to using the sniper. NW Airfield, Here we come!

I suck at editing a video, new to Sony vegas so sorry if the sound was off at the end, and we don't Alt f4, since we are a group of 7 we just fight them.