Sign in to follow this  
xazper

Helicopter assisted raid on towns. With bonus rooftop extraction!

Nicely done. Good to see other servers with their own working choppers.

Done quite differently to ours, with you aggroing everything hehe. We ran a ground team of 3 including myself down to a refuelling point, then guided the chopper in at night raining with a flare, had people guarding whilst 2 of the ground team ran with the jerry cans and refuelled and I provided an overwatch coordinating their runs to avoid all the zombies, then we all got in the chopper and bugged out. Didn't aggro anything.

But awesome to see other operations going on with the choppers.

Great to see other servers getting choppers going! like zarlak said, we ran a operation but decided a much more stealthy operation would be more efficient XD

chopper flew by me this morning . . . I shot it down

Pics. You had to take some since not many people shot down choppers.

I'm pretty sure it didn't happen and you are a liar, sir. Prove me wrong.

How does having a helicopter work. Won't it disappear when the server resets or you log off for awhile? That was an awesome vid btw.

How does having a helicopter work. Won't it disappear when the server resets or you log off for awhile? That was an awesome vid btw.

We actually had 2 helicopters. The server crashed when one was mid flight and the other was landed. We never saw either of them again but the people in the air at crash logged in at random locations along the flight path. Proof = http://i.imgur.com/yVm1R.jpg