Hello, Im just wondering what does this ban mean,

Global ban #c46b

I was playing a normal arrowhead server and I got banned for all of my dayZ servers.

Thx for the help..

Global Ban means that you have been banned from all DayZ servers world wide. It usually happens to players who hack or script. If you have been hacking or scripting then that's your reason right there. You cannot get banned for things like exploiting (e.g. duping). The only thing I can think of that would have gotten you banned is the fact that you were hacking or scripting. Or possibly you bought the CD key of a Global Banned account. That is if you bought another CD key.

That you have been banned globally. Wont be able to play with the same cd key.

Edited by terrex

Global ban #c46b

I was playing a normal arrowhead server and I got banned for all of my dayZ servers.

Thx for the help..

Better hope your IP is not banned, or you're screwed no matter what cd key you get

Global ban #c46b

Thx for the help..

Did you purchase Operation Arrowhead through Steam?

A bit harash, Considering some people who are banned actually didn't hack or script anything. Battleye is an awful system to be completely honest. I've died more times to scripters and hackers then i have to zombies and other legit players.

Mate, Youre going to have to appeal it through battleye Support,

http://www.battleye.com/support.html

Ultimately they can just ignore your request or even have it take weeks. Best bet, Hope a new Arma 2 AO and use the new cd key.