Skat3rat

Trading an AS50

Hello there. So a couple days ago me and my friend were playing DayZ and we got shot at a couple times while we were in a Firestation. After a little bit we went outside and saw a body. He had an AS50 on him. I picked it up and we ended up finding another body with an AS50.

Anyways I am willing to trade my AS50 (It has thermal sights) for a DMR. Note that I only have one mag for my AS50.

Dude, I suggest being rid of that. That's hacked in, and it'd be better for everyone if you hid it on a body, and hid the body. Make the hacker's weapon disappear forever.

• Like 1

Destroy that cheap gun, I don't care about finding hacked in weapons except that one since it is game breaking. While I would love to have it for the advantage I would feel way too cheap using it.

Edited by Zombie Jesus

Dude, I suggest being rid of that. That's hacked in, and it'd be better for everyone if you hid it on a body, and hid the body. Make the hacker's weapon disappear forever.

I read that at one time they were legit. It is possible a hacker spawned it in but it might also be possible that it is an original.

nvm

Edited by Bonehead3535

I read that at one time they were legit. It is possible a hacker spawned it in but it might also be possible that it is an original.

It is absolutely hacked in. The only legit thermal weapon to my knowledge is the L85A2 TWS.

when ever i find guns like that I kill a zombie and hide it with the body. All of the hacked guns I find I just hide them so others won't take them and have the guns cycle through other servers =) keep it legit

Lol, hiding it doesn't matter. More will just be hacked in and more will be duplicated.

I used one of those as50s tws to kill bandits for awhile found it on a hacker . I have to say I felt so dirty useing it makes the game so shitty so planted it on a zed and it's gone forever . Now feeling much better and wanting to kill anyone useing a tws as50 as they are the noobiest weapon ever and hacked !!! GET RID OF IT !!

Doubtful but at this point it is probably a dupe if it was ever legitimate. Someone will probably want it but it is preference, I almost want to give you my dmr just to destroy it myself but I am afraid I will not have the stones to follow through and end up keeping it.

Lol, hiding it doesn't matter. More will just be hacked in and more will be duplicated.

Yea that is why I never get too bent out of shape, I just say playing with that specific gun is cheap as hell. Im a bandit, but even I hesitate to go full asshole with that gun. I found a L115 in lingor and decided just to keep it since it offers no benefit over the other .50 cal weapons. I keep saying I will get rid of it when I find a legit sniper rifle but who knows.

We should all look to be less cheap though and stop using the fact that others play cheap as an excuse (says the guy trying to justify keeping an L115).

Yea that is why I never get too bent out of shape, I just say playing with that specific gun is cheap as hell. Im a bandit, but even I hesitate to go full asshole with that gun. I found a L115 in lingor and decided just to keep it since it offers no benefit over the other .50 cal weapons. I keep saying I will get rid of it when I find a legit sniper rifle but who knows.

We should all look to be less cheap though and stop using the fact that others play cheap as an excuse (says the guy trying to justify keeping an L115).

true it's cheap as hell, reason I avoid using them. I'm a solo bandit that kills other bandits as well camping on roof tops/sniping hills. But if you get rid of it another person won't be able to find it and use it till another hacker drops in with hacked weapons.

Will I get banned for having it? I heard battleeye banned 2000 people today.

Never seen a bandit with morals.

I applaud. (Seriously though, no sarcasm included.)

No, you won't be banned for having or using it. The only bannable act is actually using scripts to spawn one in.

• Like 1

It is absolutely hacked in. The only legit thermal weapon to my knowledge is the L85A2 TWS.

IT USED TO BE IN THE GAME.

Never seen a bandit with morals.

I applaud. (Seriously though, no sarcasm included.)

Bandits have morals. What the hell are you talking about? Murderers have no morals.

No, you won't be banned for having or using it. The only bannable act is actually using scripts to spawn one in.

One correction, a server can ban you for having (also they should ban you for having it) but will give you a warning first. You will not get a global ban for the weapon and many server admins will never notice. If warned leave tmor drop the weapon to avoid server ban.

One correction, a server can ban you for having (also they should ban you for having it) but will give you a warning first. You will not get a global ban for the weapon and many server admins will never notice. If warned leave tmor drop the weapon to avoid server ban.

I'll be getting rid of it when I get on DayZ. I didn't realize it was wrong to have the weapon. I didn't know at first that it was hacked and plus I wanted to derp around with it and see what it was like.

I'll be getting rid of it when I get on DayZ. I didn't realize it was wrong to have the weapon. I didn't know at first that it was hacked and plus I wanted to derp around with it and see what it was like.

If you traded it, you would've got something in exchange, and still got rid of it.

I know of a camp that has two camo'd M40A3's and that same AS50 thermal, used the tractor to run over the tents, however went back on last night tents are back and so are the weapons!!

Shit, I didn't know it was hacked in either. I found one on a dead body the other day thought it was the find of a lifetime! It was fun while it lasted though, being able to overwatch for a friend while they went looting for Jerry Cans etc. Can't believe how easy it is too see people with it! I let all the new-born spawns carry on their merry way but the couple who threatened my friend... bye bye