Snakos

Banned for doing nothing?

Hello dayz gamers,

i was playing on dayz and got banned for cheating on a private server. i know cheating is cheating now here is the problem,

i bought today a new copy of arma2: comb operations cause i wanna play again. So i activated it on my 2 Steam account, i install everything and i just start the game up with sixlauncher and the first message is you are banned 3065# but i don't used hack's or somthing just a fresh start cause i wanna play it again without hacks can sombody help me or is this normal?

Thanks Snakos

Global ban.

But that message was also on my other acc but it is inpossible that i just wasted 25€ to that error?

But that message was also on my other acc but it is inpossible that i just wasted 25€ to that error?

Stop hacking

Edited by jblackrupert
  • Like 2

Stop hacking

why should i hack if i buy it again why the first time? i am not that stupid ...

Banned for doing nothing?
i was playing on dayz and got banned for cheating on a private server.

Ya, makes sense bro. Blame yourself.

• Like 2

Maybe BE has started banning by IP address now ?

Or maybe when it was scanning your HD or RAM it detected something that it considers a bannable offence, or maybe it scanned your Registry for known hack programs previously/currently installed ?

• Like 1

on my first acc... not on my second that i just bought

Maybe BE has started banning by IP address now ?

Or maybe when it was scanning your HD or RAM it detected something that it considers a bannable offence, or maybe it scanned your Registry for known hack programs previously/currently installed ?

All hacks deleted from my pc after i got banned 2 weeks ago.

Ya, makes sense bro. Blame yourself.

... on my first account i got banned for using hacks on a private server. i know hacking is hacking now i bought it again and a fresh install i launch it and bam! banned. i didn't even play 1 single second and i didn't use any kind of hack's

You need to buy a new computer I guess.

They ban hackers. You are a hacker. I can't see the problem here. Go play something else?

(No, you're not really a hacker, just a script kiddie. But banned either way.)

Edited by greenfist
  • Like 1

You need to buy a new computer I guess.

They ban hackers. You are a hacker. I can't see the problem here. Go play something else?

(No, you're not really a hacker, just a script kiddie. But banned either way.)

but what did i wrong on my 2 account? why does nobody understand me ffs

Here we go again :lol:

Save yourself some time OP and click here for support > http://dayzmod.com/f...ant-to-restart/

Why is there all the hate i know ive got banned but it was on a private server you guys had no worries with it i am not that lame teleporter or somthign i just spawned a chopper woow and ok i know i've got banned but why do people hate all the time do you guys don't want a 2chance somtimes? in real life?

Why is there all the hate i know ive got banned but it was on a private server you guys had no worries with it i am not that lame teleporter or somthign i just spawned a chopper woow and ok i know i've got banned but why do people hate all the time do you guys don't want a 2chance somtimes? in real life?

Every one agrees script kiddies suck (I will not say hackers, because the proper use of the term hacker is not a malicious one). Second chances are deserved in some instances. A script kiddie deserves NO second chances. Why no second chance? First, you are an idiot, and a malicious one at that. Thats the most dangerous kind. You knew the risks of getting banned, yet still with little to NO knowledge of what you were doing still went ahead and tried to cheat. How do I know you are an idiot with little to no knowledge? You got banned, then got daddies credit card and bought a second key and got that one banned too. Sorry little buddy, You got yourself into this mess playing with fire and got yourself burned. Maybe next time you wanna cheat in a game, you'll think twice. Oh, can you please update the thread telling the story of what you did tell your dad on why even after buying a second copy you still cant play DayZ? Would love to hear it.

Every one agrees script kiddies suck (I will not say hackers, because the proper use of the term hacker is not a malicious one). Second chances are deserved in some instances. A script kiddie deserves NO second chances. Why no second chance? First, you are an idiot, and a malicious one at that. Thats the most dangerous kind. You knew the risks of getting banned, yet still with little to NO knowledge of what you were doing still went ahead and tried to cheat. How do I know you are an idiot with little to no knowledge? You got banned, then got daddies credit card and bought a second key and got that one banned too. Sorry little buddy, You got yourself into this mess playing with fire and got yourself burned. Maybe next time you wanna cheat in a game, you'll think twice. Oh, can you please update the thread telling the story of what you did tell your dad on why even after buying a second copy you still cant play DayZ? Would love to hear it.

First i don't got "daddies" credit card, i work for it and secondly i realy think that you are a kid you know? ive got it fixed now thanks for all the hate loveyou2 guys!

First i don't got "daddies" credit card, i work for it and secondly i realy think that you are a kid you know? ive got it fixed now thanks for all the hate loveyou2 guys!

ohh sorry your 47? duude get a life? still in your kids years? do you have a wife? realy ...

why dont you people ever search the forum before posting ??

here is the guide on what to do when your are banned,

u bought the new game before deleting the old account files so arma over wrote your new key with the banned one, in short your new key is also banned.

this the guide on how to install a new game after being banned:

http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/89659-so-are-you-globally-banned/

Seriously. Grow. Fucking. Up. This is beginning to look like some goddamn kindergarden. Instead of playing Tony Montana on the net, just goddamn answer this guys questions and leave it be. If he's a hacker, then he got fucked with all right, if he's not.. well, too bad, but that's none of your concern, really. Stop messing around and get a fucking life.

Read Hemingway or something.

The hundreds of thousands of times players have 'died' st the hands of a script kid, after hours, days and weeks of scavenging gear, and you want our sympathy.

I concur with the general feeling.

Please use your hard earned cash to buy and cheat on another game.

So i activated it on my 2 Steam account, i install everything and i just start the game up with sixlauncher and the first message is you are banned 3065# but i don't used hack's or somthing just a fresh start cause i wanna play it again without hacks can sombody help me or is this normal?

Seems like we're split on the view of "fresh start".

Global Ban #3065

Recently many users have contacted us regarding this specific ban. We've investigated the problem and found that it's simply caused by a fake hack that is in fact a cd-key stealer. It also overwrites the user's actual cd-key with a banned one resulting in this very ban ID (the actual cd-key is not banned due to this).

http://www.battleye.com/index.html

That means that with your new copy, you ran the fake hack, it stole your key and has been sold. If you re-install OA you get your original key back, but you're now sharing your Dayz character with someone of equally dubious morals. Ironic, isn't?

Edited by Rakrul

Troll is gonna troll.

Don't humor him please.

The hundreds of thousands of times players have 'died' st the hands of a script kid, after hours, days and weeks of scavenging gear, and you want our sympathy.

I concur with the general feeling.

Please use your hard earned cash to buy and cheat on another game.

duude read! i did it on my friend his server... we were with 3 guys ... and it's fixed now love you to haters i never cheated on a public server realy haters

Seems like we're split on the view of "fresh start".

http://www.battleye.com/index.html

That means that with your new copy, you ran the fake hack, it stole your key and has been sold. If you re-install OA you get your original key back, but you're now sharing your Dayz character with someone of equally dubious morals. Ironic, isn't?

yup i know got it working now so thanks

Seriously. Grow. Fucking. Up. This is beginning to look like some goddamn kindergarden. Instead of playing Tony Montana on the net, just goddamn answer this guys questions and leave it be. If he's a hacker, then he got fucked with all right, if he's not.. well, too bad, but that's none of your concern, really. Stop messing around and get a fucking life.

Read Hemingway or something.

Well thank you but it's fixed so i don't need your hate? you grow up ...