Hey guys.

How many of you are Arma/Arma2 Veterans?

Also, how many of you use TrackIR?

I do, helps a lot while running and lurking around cities.

Got Arma 2 when new, have all expansions since.

Building my own head-tracking unit for FreeTrack (got as a far as the modified camera)

not using trackIR at the moment, But I am using a Sony HMZ-T1, which will have a trackIR attached to it as soon as finances permit.

I've been playing ArmA 2 since July of '09. Since then, ArmA is really all I play.

I've been playing the series since Operation Flashpoint as well. I don't have a TrackIR but I want one, might try FreeTrack again.

Yes & Yes

Also I have a 120mhz active3D screen but I have not given that a go for the moment.

I tend to use it only for single player, not mp.

I'm in since OFP (2001). I don't have TrackIR, although have been thinking about making one myself. ALT key is perfect for looking around in OFP/ArmA as is anyway.

Ive Played just arrowhead for +1500hours , i guess that sais it all

Since OFP. No TrackIR but free look works decently well.

I've had this for a few years, never really got into it due to other games taking the forefront. When I get bored with the mod or move on, I may try hooking up with somebody like Shacktac or one of the other big groups.

I'm here since Armed Assualt. Never got involved much in the online community though, the steep learning curve and high expectations when joining a clan are too much for me. I was in a realism unit in RnL, jesus fuck, never again do I want to be called sir or corporal or whatever again.

Started playing Operation Flashpoint back when it came out and every ArmA game since then. Also own TrackIR.