Sign in to follow this  
DrFree_man

OutBreak Diaries (A DayZ Machinima)

This project took me over 20 hours to complete :) i have enjoyed every min of it, i am the same person that posted the "this is day zed" trailer :) this is episode 1, please if you enjoyed give me some feedback and tell me how i am doing, i changed the font as alot of ppl did not like it before ;) also if you realy liked it click on the youtube button and rate the video so more ppl can see it! but thank you for watching, i realy did enjoy this!

• Like 17

I liked it man looking forward to the next one.

thanks man, gonna start work on episode 2 in the next few days ( need a little break lol ) but its def coming soon

wanted to say thank you to the dayzmod communitiy, my last vid on here (the trailer) got such a good reception that it pushed me harder to make this good, this vid is the ffirst i have ever had thatt view locked on youtube, that iss amazing!! thank you for the support as well as a great forum site. i have gotten actuall good constructive critisim here and nowhere else. thank you

Please make part 2, I was thinking i was watching a movie, till i woke up :D seems all 2 legit like a dream :D / beans 2 u.

Please make part 2, I was thinking i was watching a movie, till i woke up :D seems all 2 legit like a dream :D / beans 2 u.

thanks man! realy glad you enjoyed it. tried my best to make it a quality piece

Enjoying everytime "H4BITAT" uploads a video. Make sure to subscribe to this guy, he deserves it.

Im already a subscriber since day 1 when i saw his video. Not beeing a douche using scripted guns, helping ppl with ingame things and places his own time to do videos like this one. Its not all about killstreaks. Good job Free_man

• Like 1

Enjoying everytime "H4BITAT" uploads a video. Make sure to subscribe to this guy, he deserves it.

Im already a subscriber since day 1 when i saw his video. Not beeing a douche using scripted guns, helping ppl with ingame things and places his own time to do videos like this one. Its not all about killstreaks. Good job Free_man

this is awesome man and thank you! im not sure which sub you are, i don't recognize the name from comments? but thank you very much man. this just literally made my day.

this is awesome man and thank you! im not sure which sub you are, i don't recognize the name from comments? but thank you very much man. this just literally made my day.

My YT name is not a nickname, like this.

Lee Petersson.

You're doing a great job, and those who made it with you also did fantastic. Cred to all you guys for spending your time to show us real quality footage.

Been watching clips from those who were linked. All i can say is; lucky i have YT on mobile, or i would be stuck by the computer ;)

• Like 1

Not to mention at all :) Its your and your fellow directors that place your own time into creating something this beutifull for us viewers.

Its greatly appreciated, and should be noticed for what it is.

An awesome job, well done!

I would like to point out something here. First of all I very much enjoyed that. I cannot wait for the next episode. That being said I just want to say that I have noticed a lot of videos all inspired by Dayz. Not just videos like we just saw, but player made game footage as well. I have literally spent hours upon hours watching all types of videos based on Dayz.

To anybody that has uploaded a video to youtube or other, good or bad, I thank you for the hours of entertainment.

I would like to point out something here. First of all I very much enjoyed that. I cannot wait for the next episode. That being said I just want to say that I have noticed a lot of videos all inspired by Dayz. Not just videos like we just saw, but player made game footage as well. I have literally spent hours upon hours watching all types of videos based on Dayz.

To anybody that has uploaded a video to youtube or other, good or bad, I thank you for the hours of entertainment.

thank you, glad you liked it. your right man, there are alot of quality videos based on dayz out there, alot of it is gameplay which is perfectly fine. the amount of personal stories is great to watch. it also helps that for the most part the community is pretty solid. on some other sites it can be very "fickle" but here on dayzmod i have had nothing but good experiances with ppl, either with positive conversations or even ppl that may not have liked something i produced but instead of trolling they give real feedback, that is hard to find.

amazing work man, really enjoyed it and like the others said, looking forward for the next one! So take some beans, some coke and some painkillers(to keep ya awake) and start working ;)

• Like 1

amazing work man, really enjoyed it and like the others said, looking forward for the next one! So take some beans, some coke and some painkillers(to keep ya awake) and start working ;)

haha thanks man, im gonna need it :)