Sign in to follow this  
Worrun (DayZ)

DanZ - US 2301 - That Firestation

This is a very long shot but today (about 2 hours ago) I came across my first person ever on DayZ i was in the church just got my first load of supplies like matches and ammo and random soda cans and i was so happy lol :) then i saw a guy come in with a pistol and i tried to talk to him but idk how (i know how to now, i researched it) but its fucking dumb tbh

anyway after staring at him a little and getting more stuff off the ground he shot me dead lol

i started again ran into the woods randomly and saw a firestation tower (i know they have good items from videos and hearsay) and i went there and no zombies were around i went inside and a guy with a sniper and guillie suit was in there i shit myself but he was nodding and stuff at me and i followed him and he lead me to an AKM on the floor i tried to say thanks in "/" direct communication but he didnt reply

he then showed me to a zombie and i killed it, my first zombie kill with a gun!!! :))

was suprised to find such a nice guy in this game. then ofcourse 20+ zombies came and dan i think hid inside a bin cus his name showed when i aimed at it and i killed as many zombies as i could until my ammo ran out and i got on top of a building and now i am safe but i cant contact Dan

is there a way?

His name was Sniper (DanZ) and server US 2301

I was either Warren or User

This is a very long shot but today (about 2 hours ago) I came across my first person ever on DayZ i was in the church just got my first load of supplies like matches and ammo and random soda cans and i was so happy lol :) then i saw a guy come in with a pistol and i tried to talk to him but idk how (i know how to now, i researched it) but its fucking dumb tbh

anyway after staring at him a little and getting more stuff off the ground he shot me dead lol

i started again ran into the woods randomly and saw a firestation tower (i know they have good items from videos and hearsay) and i went there and no zombies were around i went inside and a guy with a sniper and guillie suit was in there i shit myself but he was nodding and stuff at me and i followed him and he lead me to an AKM on the floor i tried to say thanks in "/" direct communication but he didnt reply

he then showed me to a zombie and i killed it, my first zombie kill with a gun!!! :))

was suprised to find such a nice guy in this game. then ofcourse 20+ zombies came and dan i think hid inside a bin cus his name showed when i aimed at it and i killed as many zombies as i could until my ammo ran out and i got on top of a building and now i am safe but i cant contact Dan

is there a way?

His name was Sniper (DanZ) and server US 2301

I was either Warren or User

If you have DayZ Commander you can go to the Search function and type in his name.

If he is still under that name his User & server details will pop up.

From there you can add him as a Friend and see what servers that dude is on.

If you have DayZ Commander you can go to the Search function and type in his name.

If he is still under that name his User & server details will pop up.

From there you can add him as a Friend and see what servers that dude is on.

Tyvm!! ill go download it now