Sign in to follow this  
meancloth@gmail.com

MOVE THE F RESPAWN BUTTON

The apocalypse is a harsh environment.

Me and a mate of mine made our way from Cherno to Starry one night, after looting and checking every.single. nook and cranny on the way up - we get about 10mtrs out and he wants to adjust the in game sound so he can hear me better - RESPAWN.

I lol'd, he didn't.

True story.

There's only an excuse for accidentally clicking respawn once. After first time you really should be sufficiently motivated to paying the minimum amount of attention to avoid killing yourself off again.

Wouldn't it be easier to disable the button and make it so you have to type in a command + a conformation box to respawn.

I am for comfirmation of respawn (at least when you are not in youre-dead-screen). This is rough edge that is not really necessary.

+1 for this idea: make confirmation for respawn button! just lost all my stuff because i missclicked in menu, really it is just stupid that one can terminate his character in one click and there is no confirmation about this. Please fix this!

The whole UI will need to be reworked when dayz is a stand alone.

People saying "to deal with it" are right in the fact that it's in alpha, but retarded to think it's good design. It's not, but it may take awhile for them to get around to fixing it.

No need for a confirmation button, just look at what you are doing!