Sign in to follow this  
Rarename

Looking for some help

Hey, ive been playing for a little while now, and honestly the only thing i have done is at the start of every life, i run to elektro, loot the supermarket, hopefully get a pistol and primary gun, then die shortly after that. Its a great game, and the little i have done is extremely fun, but what else should i do? I was going to run to that airfield in the north west, but i feel like i would just run in the treed for 45 mins.. lol i'm just stuck, any help/tips would be greatly appreciated.

check the super markets and firehouses they caan spawn military stuff..

once you have a hunting knife matches hatchet and a canteen you can survive off of the wild!

go to stary sobor and the airfields to check for loot!

check the super markets and firehouses they caan spawn military stuff..

once you have a hunting knife matches hatchet and a canteen you can survive off of the wild!

go to stary sobor and the airfields to check for loot!

Thanks, i never check the firehouse. Matches seem so rare, i have only found them once, lol. About how long does it take to travle to the wairfield?

Bored on here too, fancy playing together for awhile?

Sorry bud, after i responded to you, i had to run out for an hour. I cant hop on a chat service atm, but if you're down to play later hit me up. I use can use vent/teamspeak but i prefer skype. Add me if ya want, Resto-gilneas