Rex Instigator

Unconcious Forever

I log in unconcious with 5 min hourglass (and broken legs)

my game freezes after the hourglass runs out.. the hourglass doesnt go away

I have no way of killing myself/letting myself die, or even getting anyone to come kill me, since i spawn in the "wilderness"

Every server is the same apart from Lingor Island

Last thing that happened was i got killed by some guy

Pleeeeease help me

- Yours truly

Wilderness is West of Kamenka isn't it? Get someone to come and kill you.

Edited by smasht_AU

Hey i got replies!

I just thought of something.. mabye i can die of thirst while im unconcious? Do you dehydrate while you lie there?

Wilderness is west of kamenka (thank you)

And sorry for posting wrongly, i didnt find new thread anywhere else

Edited by Rex Instigator

try logging onto a server that has an incompatible DayZmod version number, this can cause your location save data to be wiped thus spawning you on the beach.

• Like 1

What server are you on, maybe someone is nearby?

Edited by smasht_AU

I just thought of something.. mabye i can die of thirst while im unconcious? Do you dehydrate while you lie there?

Yep, thirst and hunger are still progressing. I had a similiar situation once, but a friend was able to rescue me with an epi-pen. Good luck!

• Like 1

Thank you for your help, noted that i could possibly join incompatible dayzmod version if this happens again

I am on "DE 1712 Berlin" if someone wants to give me a hand (or a bullet that is :P)

Dying of dehydration takes a long time

problem is dude someone could be looking for you for days and not find you, the "wilderness" otherwise known as the debug plains as HUGE area, its at least 3 times the size of the main dayz map,

did you walk into the plains yourself or did you just appear there?

the "wilderness" otherwise known as the debug plains as HUGE area, its at least 3 times the size of the main dayz map,

The 'wilderness' is infinite procedurally generated terrain, it's infinitely big!

I just appeared here, fell to the ground when i respawned. Some guy killed me

I tried changing to another server like you said, but the problem persists when i go back. I am on the beach however

Doesnt look like im going to die either.. Water bottle has been blinking for a while and the blooddrop has the same color

well if your on the beach theres hope, clouds in dayz always move from west to east, so if you can only see the sea to the east you are north of chernarus.

if you the beach travels east you must be west of chernarus,

let me know and i'll see if i can get to you.

Edited by Fluxley58

The 'wilderness' is infinite procedurally generated terrain, it's infinitely big!

...and yet there were people rescued from it :P

Was little hard to see, the blooming was a little bright and the server didnt let me in. But i got in there now, and the clouds seem to go away from me, little to the left

I had this problem too when i was shot by the admin and his friends who were using scripts (didn't know at the time) so i alt f4d, came back and was put into the dayz coma. I eventually died of hunger and nobody could find me because the same admin rolled up on the rest of my guys and massacred everyone so we lost our only L85.

You know what, i think that might have been the case here too.. some scripting thing i mean.. He 2 shotted me with handgun from too much of a distance. He had set up a red flare decoy where he had snuffed another guy. 3 o'clock at night (it was by the silos not far from the harbour in chernogorsk) There might have been 2 of them as well

But never mind now.. I made it in the end after thirsting to death, just now. And im happy as hell :D

Thank you for your support Fluxley58 and you other guys too

Hope I (HorrorMarlon) see you around sometime :)

Cheers

Edited by Rex Instigator

np man, i was just trying to find a bicycle too, was going to zip along the south coast to see if you where down that end but was having trouble logging onto your server :(

shame it ended with a slow horrible death, but its all good now :D