S1ippery Jim

What is your Personal Best for Longest Days Survived?

21 days here, playing 2 hours a day and in weekends 8 hours a day

then I took an arrow in the knee.. no I just got overrun by zeds while trying to ride a bike

3 IRL weeks. Had me a winchester, matches, knife, revolver, and I lived off the land and raided farmland for supplies like soda. At one point I had a permanent base of operation. I lost that character from world geometry :(

10 days, was searching Stary Sobor for a coyote Backpack.

Repost from another topic:

I was sitting in the trees scoping out the military camp, when I saw someone come in via the grass, I watched him enter a tent and I diligently threw a smoke grenade towards it - to my surprise none of the zombies went for it, I was kinda pissed.

I decided to watch him some more as he moved off to raid the other tents in hiding. Curiosity got the better of me and I moved from my hiding spot to the grass beside the tents, slowly crawling and looking inside each one trying to find my target.

All of a sudden shots hit the dirt beside me; I roll towards the fence but I have already been hit, fearing my prey would come out and also start shooting me, I decide to run straight to the shooter. He was hiding up amongst the trees I had just came from.

Shots ring out around me as a few zeds conga line behind me, I run past my shooter and the zeds give chase to their new target, he had some pretty bad shots and had only hit me the one time.

With the zeds gone I duck behind a tree and start to bandage the wound, knowing I have enough meat to recover from my nearing death, as the animation begins to finish, a lone crawling zombie eats my foot and I die.

Although I lost some good loot, I'm glad I died.

I was beyond paranoid at everything, had some fun on the coast after that, died a few times.

Fourth life back on the coast and guess what I find, a coyote backpack - suffice to say, time to become lonely and paranoid again.

11 days, just got killed because I was a bit careless, at the edge of a forrest not that far from the coast checking my map where to go next. The first shot missed me but before I could react I was hit wich knocked me out. It was daytime by the way, I rather travel by night, but when I log in on a daytime server I am not going to log out for a nighttime server.

I hope the guy who shot me makes good use of my gear, An AKM with 4 mags, A 19112 with 8 mags, map, binoculairs, compas, watch, matches, knife, axe, painkillers, morphine, enough bandages, 5 filled cantines and a lot of food.

Now, waiting for nightime somewhere near the coast.

I lost a day 6 character today, though I probably put more hours into a day 3 character I had about a month ago. As far as hours played goes, I think I've hit 10-ish.

I once went 5 days. Then fell off a rooftop in Cherno.

Suffice to say' date=' I cried.

[/quote']

Are you refering to the roof behind the staired tower just south of the appartements in Chernarus ?

If not, do not go on the roof behind the staired tower just south of the appartements in Chernarus

The roof has no blocking volum (?)

It killed me...

6 days, I'd acquired a DMR which killed at least 10 people and acquired as AS50 which was unfortunately taken from my hands just 30 minutes later whilst covering a friend as he looted the barracks :(