sonnyboydk

Host Altitude control panel gone

Hello everybody,

Yesterday I bought a server from Host Altitude. In the beginning I went to the control panel to update the server to the latest DayZ version and stuff, I tried to start the server, but it said error, I think I would be able to fix that by myself maybe, but the real problem came shortly after when all the game services vanished, you can see how it looks like in the attached screenshot. The second screenshot shows what also happens, when I try to acces the area I should be able to.

post-107642-0-67633200-1347188084_thumb.

post-107642-0-05802300-1347188438_thumb.

I have had the exact same problem today, i was starting to get worried as i only secured the server this morning, please let me know if you happen to find a solution, many thanks

Same here...

The moment before, I was trying to configure it, and after a refresh, the management tools went off and I got your first screenshot instead... I didn't get the second screenshot though.

I suppose we just have to wait...

Edited by zanandhar

It's just going to be a long wait I have a feeling, I hope it gets resolved soon. Although I'm glad it isn't only me having this problem

today after opening a ticket to them saying that if it wasn't resolved would ask for a refund my server is now up and running