Sign in to follow this  
emilgebl

DayZ private hive AWA! fix ur server! banned when heli crashes!

Hi, I just got banned on "Whatsupbre" because when you crash a server you get fucking banned.

im not the first person to get banned for this, why the fuck would we get "script restriction" and get banned for CRASHING WITH A HELI? HELLO.

fix this please, and please add some kind of contact on your server so we can actually contact you when something like this happens.

helicopter crashes causing a script restriction is not their fault. It is battleye and should not result in a ban just a kick. Honestly I have seen it save a few peoples lives. If the admin is choosing to ban everyone that has a script restriction without checking the logs theN that is a whole different problem. I check all my logs on us420lingor your welcome there if you play on lingor island.

Edited by Jvo

Some air effects and explosions such as helicopter crashes can show up in the remoteexec log, admins should ignore BIS_Effects_AirDestruction and BIS_Effects_Burn, sounds like they are banning for anything that shows up there.

Edited by smasht_AU

Hey, admin here! Unbanned you several hours ago, sorry for that.

We use a tool which autobans for suspicious logs, but it didn't ignore helicopter explosions.

Instead of having to apologize to your players you should just look through your own logs. Someone getting banned over a heli explosion is absolutely retarded.