Sign in to follow this  
spacecraft

AS50 TWS in pile of loot...

I thought the AS50 only spawned at crashed helis, and the AS50 TWS wasn't in the game unless someone hacked it in. I found an AS50 TWS with no ammo in a pile of loot in one of the fire stations. Weird thing is that the loot started spawning after I got in the town, which means there wasn't anyone else there recently (server had like 6 people.)

So is this a bug that this thing is spawning now? Should I keep it?

I thought the AS50 only spawned at crashed helis, and the AS50 TWS wasn't in the game unless someone hacked it in. I found an AS50 TWS with no ammo in a pile of loot in one of the fire stations. Weird thing is that the loot started spawning after I got in the town, which means there wasn't anyone else there recently (server had like 6 people.)

So is this a bug that this thing is spawning now? Should I keep it?

if you didnt know; new loot doesnt spawn every time

if you leave and despawn the loot, the same stuff will be there when you come back

and yes someone prob picked it up off a dead guy on dobryy then swapped it out for a gun he found there

you can keep hacked in items on you, as long as you weren't the one hacking. Ran with a group, and we found a hacked in box with everything, my mates picked out nice guns, but I didnt care for I thought I would get banned, a week passed and nothing happened. But I still say, use at own risk.

It didn't spawn there, somebody probably dropped it to pick up a legit gun.

if you didnt know; new loot doesnt spawn every time

if you leave and despawn the loot, the same stuff will be there when you come back

and yes someone prob picked it up off a dead guy on dobryy then swapped it out for a gun he found there

Oh I see, that makes sense then. So the item was "hacked" in, right? I assume that I could get kicked/banned if I was caught using it, or do people not care?

Edit: Ninja replies before I could hit post. Thanks for the clarification. I'll probably drop it for a legit gun since it feels cheap.

Edited by Spacecraft
  • Like 1

You can't get globally banned by BattlEye but some individual servers will kick or ban for it.

Same thing, killed a guy in Elektro, took his AS50 TWS and some more rare gear, ran a few minutes and all players got killed by some hacker or I don't know...

Edited by GangsTa_

If you find a AS50 TWS, just try to get rid of it, and take it out of circulation, it will help everyone, just take it into he forest and drop it in some grass, you would be doing everyone a favor.

If you find a AS50 TWS, just try to get rid of it, and take it out of circulation, it will help everyone, just take it into he forest and drop it in some grass, you would be doing everyone a favor.

I may do that. Might drop it out in some water or something.

• Like 1

Chances are it was a legit player that dropped it for a legit weapon. They most likely picked it up off a hackers body or some other means from a non-legit player. A hacker usually wouldn't just drop it on a loot pile because A). Its been removed from the game because its OP B). He can get all the ammo he wants C). Hackers don't need to loot.