DANNY (ZOMBES THE HERO)

[FF] Clan recruitment

ZOMBES THE HERO. I am a hero.

Whats up all. My clan [FF} Friendly Fire and I are looking for some recruitment. We are a small group and we want to try and keep it that way. Looking for about 2-3 people. We dont take the game too seriously, but we do enjoy staying alive, so some experience is needed. Were a down to earth clan, just looking for some new people to tag along with us. Dont let the name fool you though. We've all been alive for 20+ days each. We do not have "a leader". What we do is we have main and co leads. Primarily and more preferably the two with the most experience and point the group in the right direction, however both are subject to take orders if the majority vote is in favor of an alternative choice in what to do in game. New members will be geared up ASAP. We do many barrack farms. We do not also have SET "roles". We dont have a driver, or a sniper, or a looter position. We do what needs to be done, that's all. If your a good shot, you can snipe, but if you feel like you can also drive, go ahead an take the wheel. Whatever you can contribute to keep the group alive longer then it already has, please do.

My own personal loadout.

Humanity: 10250

Blood: 12000

Weapons: M4 CCO SD (Regular and PH),

G17 (Regular),

M9 SD (PH),

Winchester 4 Secondary weapon (Regular),

AS50 4 secondary weapon (PH)

Coyote Backpack (Regular and PH)

NVG (Regular and PH)

Binoculars (Regular)

Rangefinder (PH)

Matches

Toolbox

GPS

Etc.

Clan Info

-Made back in June 2012

-6 members.

-[FF] Risky = Main Lead

-[FF] ZOMBES THE HERO = Co-Lead

-Regular DayZ servers & Private Hive play

-Clan owned Private Hive server

-Guaranteed DECENTLY geared for new recruits in 2 days tops.

-Fun friendly group

-IN NEED OF MORE U.S PLAYERS

-Have not had a member death in over a month 1/2

Requirments:

-DAYZ EXPERIENCE OF 3 weeks or more

- Need to be able to take orders, but at the same time give orders, if you feel is necessary. We are fair, and everyone is a member with equal rights. no one is a leader.

-Have a working SKYPE or Vent

-Have atleast 1 primary weapon on you and 1 side-arm at time of recruitment. Dont accept new spawns.

-Be attentive. You will learn quickly how we operate, if you dont pick it up, we will be happy to repeat it. But itd be best to get it on the first shot.

Need more info on clan hit me up on SKYPE @ADHD199

Edited by DANNY (ZOMBES THE HERO)

People don't even like the [FF] on here. I laugh.

People don't even like it when one's resurrects an old topic.

Please don't do it again.

• Like 2