Sign in to follow this  
asshat331

Suicide button

I find myself getting attacked by zombies getting knocked down losing tons of blood and killing them out of instinct. Then it hits me im not gonna find anyone to give me a transfusion and there's no more zombies around to finish me, so i have to run to the nearest town in hopes a zombie will finish me off. So how about a button that will put the gun to your head and euthanize yourself like in postal 2. i could see how it would be an issue for someone with no weapon or ammo to kill themselves but if the makarov ever came standard again you could just say your charactor saved the last bullet for themself or maybe a suicide pill like in perfect dark one that you can keep on you if you think you need it or drop it for other loot.

I find myself getting attacked by zombies getting knocked down losing tons of blood and killing them out of instinct. Then it hits me im not gonna find anyone to give me a transfusion and there's no more zombies around to finish me, so i have to run to the nearest town in hopes a zombie will finish me off. So how about a button that will put the gun to your head and euthanize yourself like in postal 2. i could see how it would be an issue for someone with no weapon or ammo to kill themselves but if the makarov ever came standard again you could just say your charactor saved the last bullet for themself or maybe a suicide pill like in perfect dark one that you can keep on you if you think you need it or drop it for other loot.

why do you want this in game?

I believe Rocket mentioned the respawn button would likely return at some point.

uhhh, you dont need to shoot yourself in the head, ye olde respawn button is good enough, if you need an explanation because the game has to be that realistic than let your imagination go free and tell yourself your character sexually affixiated himself.

just started playing never knew there was a respawn button, that would be nice aswell i could just pretend my guy died trying to choke himself and his chicken at the same time.