Muncywolverine

So someone put an M107 in my tent.

Wtf do i do with it? Never had this kind of firepower before.

I've got a strange urge to take it to a volcano and cast it into the lava.

Edited by Muncywolverine

Considering you're a medic and probably not a bandit, and therefor don't have use for the gun, trade it for needed med supplies I suppose.

Or kill people with it... That's fun too.

Use it, if theres no ammo, find ammo for it.. if you're a explorer like me who despises sniper rifles and uses assault rifles/shotguns, leave it there

I've got 4 magazines for it xD

I want to go countersnipe spawn campers but i'm afraid i'll lose it >.> ... i usually just run around with my Lee Enfield...

Never get attached to your gear, whether you stole it or not, you're gonna lose it. So you better use it to it's finest

Never get attached to your gear, whether you stole it or not, you're gonna lose it. So you better use it to it's finest

but..butt...butt.... :(

Considering you're a medic and probably not a bandit, and therefor don't have use for the gun, trade it for needed med supplies I suppose.

Or kill people with it... That's fun too.

Just to let you know, Medics need gun's too. :/

• Like 3

i'm gonna hide it in another tent and guard it forever ._.

my prreeecciousss.....

Edited by Muncywolverine
  • Like 6

They probably assumed the tent wasn't actively used and decided to make it their own, which is stupid.

They probably assumed the tent wasn't actively used and decided to make it their own, which is stupid.

Yeah xD the tent was empty. Had a few assault rifles in it but i guess the server ate it during restart...

I think i'm gonna quit DayZ and go play Lingor. I've got a 50cal, i just won the game.

Someone left me a L85 in my tent after taking a vehicle, in my mind it was a fair trade.

You could give me the gun and the clips.. All I have is a 12 guage.. That's literally it.. Besides ammo for it :P

Just to let you know, Medics need gun's too. :/

I don't see a .50 cal sniper rifle being useful for a medic though, as they don't sit in one place and camp, waiting for the perfect shot.

They move quickly and constantly and to get to their patients, that's it. I could see them using an L85 maybe, hell even a DMR because it's 20 rounds semi auto, but not a .50...

Or, they figured they owner of the tent wouldn't complain if someone left crap in it in order to make room in their bag to steal other stuff from the tent.. I've left plenty of random things in people's tents, including high end weapons.

Sure, you could just destroy the items instead, but sometimes, meh, why not.

.50 may be extremely useful for a medic. It's a zeroable sniper rifle (i.e., easy mode). If you're not having someone do overwatch while medic-ing, then you're probably doing it wrong.

Use it, I took someone out with a hatchet the other day, kneecapped them as they ran round a corner and took there m107. All in all a good DayZ

Left an m107 on the beach near the Cherno shops last night, dumped it and picked up an ak74 kob at the firestation. The dude whose tent i swopped it out with for an empty water bottle is going to be pissed.

I like to leave people empty tin cans in their tents.

edit I have never actually had an M107, I've had 3 AS50's, 2 DMR's and 2 M24's and an SVD camo, but never an m107.

Edited by keepcarlm

I don't see a .50 cal sniper rifle being useful for a medic though, as they don't sit in one place and camp, waiting for the perfect shot.

They move quickly and constantly and to get to their patients, that's it. I could see them using an L85 maybe, hell even a DMR because it's 20 rounds semi auto, but not a .50...

I usually operate with another medic who does the spotting/provides cover so a sniper rifle is all he usually carries. He swaps it out for different rifle whenever he needs to.

Edited by Fraggle

Killed two ppl with the M107 yesterday. They were so close and both kills were hip shot kills. They had no chance.

I found one in a heli crash yesterday and the one thing I like about the M107 is that it sounds like a tank when firing.

One thing I hate about it is that there is soo much negative mouse acceleration when you are scoped. Turns me off that gun

Edited by WooTs