andrestander (DayZ)

inside the mind of the ruthless bandit

so why do i kill people in Dayz?

Personally i think im the smartest kid in the wolrd and i really H8 SKOOl (FK SKOOL GRRRR!!!) nd what everyone doesn't know abut me that im secretly a SOCIOPATH!!!1 lol!! exde YOLO

I usually fanatasize about a zombie apoclaypse to escape from what happens to be the present. My story is pretty much like dayz everyone dies in the zombie apoclaypse and im one of the VERY FEW SURVIVORS (Yes because 7 billion people will die and im the only one special enough to survive)

no more skool lol and i can loot the walmart for all the toys ive all wanted lool :D

I train everday on Dayz to prepare for the zombie apoclaypse, i know arma is a milsim so its pretty rad but I think theres HUGE BUG in Arma that no one is talking about which is ur bullets never go where u put ur sights on wtf arma wheres the realism cant u learn from cod and mak weapons accurate enough lolz? i pm'd and emailed rocket about it tho so hopefully we'll see a fix in 1.7.2.7

one more suggestion is that they should let us build our zombie fortresses in dayz i wud have an xbawkz in it and play MW3 and BO3 all day on xbox live because obviously theres no more skool and u have too much free time on your hands.

but yea im badass nd a sociopath nd if i ever see u durin a zombie apoclaypse i will 360 no scope ur mom just for the lulz because im a SOCIEPATH lol like patrick pateman xDDDD

so y do U kill in dayz???

~~~YOLO guys and remember the apoclaypse is coming YOLO~~~

This lacks sufficient information to show that you are a bandit.

"kill in DayZ"

OH YEAH MAN THAT TOTALLY JUSTIFIES A BANDIT YEAH MAN 420 SWAG WEESSST SIIIIIIIDDEEEE

• Like 2

This lacks sufficient information to show that you are a bandit.

"kill in DayZ"

OH YEAH MAN THAT TOTALLY JUSTIFIES A BANDIT YEAH MAN 420 SWAG WEESSST SIIIIIIIDDEEEE

lol scrub u wanna 1v1? i have a 6.0 K/D and a 23 days character

YO MANG GET YO WEEK AZZ OUT MA FACE EAASSSSTT SIDDEEE FTW YO

• Like 1

lol scrub u wanna 1v1? i have a 6.0 K/D and a 23 days character

YEAH BUDDDYYYYYYY

ILL L33T NO SCOPe yy double tap fakie pistol fakie grenade hot potato satchel charge fakie 9306 degrees spin u with my as50 yeah bud u cant handle me im too 1337 fo yo ass

YO MANG GET YO WEEK AZZ OUT MA FACE EAASSSSTT SIDDEEE FTW YO

OI YOU LITTLE SHIT DON'T TALK BACK TO ME LIKE THAT IMMA COME DER AND CUT YOU UP YOLOOO

YEAH BUDDDYYYYYYY

ILL L33T NO SCOPe yy double tap fakie pistol fakie grenade hot potato satchel charge fakie 9306 degrees spin u with my as50 yeah bud u cant handle me im too 1337 fo yo ass

lol man ur such a talker whats ur K/d on Mw3? loool man i bet u wont answer

if ur a man add me on xbox my gamertag is OpT1cProHuTch[[xXxL3G1t720NoSc0pesxXx]] dont be a scrub be a man add me a 1v1 on mw 3

• Like 1

If you want to prepare for the zombie apocalypse you should get your tubby arse out from behind a computer and wobble those man cans down to the gym, perhaps if you lost some weight the kids at school would tease you less and you wouldn't fell so rejected.

OI YOU LITTLE SHIT DON'T TALK BACK TO ME LIKE THAT IMMA COME DER AND CUT YOU UP YOLOOO

U GOT NUTIN ON ME ILL GET MA HOMIES FROM THA HOOD AND GO LIGHT UP YO CRIB

lol man ur such a talker whats ur K/d on Mw3? loool man i bet u wont answer

if ur a man add me on xbox my gamertag is OpT1cProHuTch[[xXxL3G1t720NoSc0pesxXx]] dont be a scrub be a man add me a 1v1 on mw 3

HAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Oh man, that's golden. I'll have to use that in the future.

• Like 2

People who beat other people in video games are sociopaths. Yeah. Same goes for board games right?

You know it's just a game right? Do you consider people who win with you in monopoly assholes?

HAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Oh man, that's golden. I'll have to use that in the future.

OpT1cProHuTch[[xXxL3G1t720NoSc0pesxXx]]

What does it mean?

Optic Pro Hutch [legit no scopes] ?

People who beat other people in video games are sociopaths. Yeah. Same goes for board games right?

You know it's just a game right? Do you consider people who win with you in monopoly assholes?

sometimes?

sometimes?

Nice I guess all the people trying to win at board games are sociopaths. Makes sense.

Nice I guess all the people trying to win at board games are sociopaths. Makes sense.

In board games no, in Dayz some 'think' they are

Edited by andrestander