Sign in to follow this  
James Locke

I am new, few questions.

First off, can my computer run ARMA II and this mod?

Processor:Intel®Pentium®CPUB970(atsign)2.30GHz (2 CPUs),~2.3GHz.

Mem:4096MBRAM.

Name:Intel®HDGraphics.

Secondly if I can run them, I doubt i can play high quality, does this mean that I should purchase a different version of ARMA II? Or do I have to purchase the 30 dollar version?

You can find out if you can run it Here. You may have to refresh a few times for it to load.

Secondly, you will have to buy both ARMA 2 and ARMA 2:Operation Arrowhead to play.

Edited by Rage VG

You can find out if you can run it Here. You may have to refresh a few times for it to load.

Secondly, you will have to buy both ARMA 2 and ARMA 2:Operation Arrowhead to play.

Thank you, I thought that I heard something about Arma 2 free and operation Arrowhead. I can't use those or the Arma 2 combined ops?

Thank you, I thought that I heard something about Arma 2 free and operation Arrowhead. I can't use those or the Arma 2 combined ops?

I heard the same however I cannot confirm it. And I believe Combined ops is simply ARMA 2 and ARMA 2:Operation Arrowhead in a small bundle.

Need more info on your graphics card but based on your specs and assuming that you are using an integrated intel graphics card... it isn't going to be pretty. You are going to have to buy a new video card.