Sign in to follow this  
Rhomeoz

Singleplayer DayZ

Without other players you'll miss the whole point of DayZ. You should post your errors in the troubleshooting section and we'll get you up and running.

u can open ur own server not hard,run smooth no hacker no lose cars over night 2 hacker wiht maphack

well u play alone but u can play legit and have alot more fun then vs hacker scripter -.-

atm u only waste ur time they will get u anytime and u die lose ur stuff to the hackers its just gg

Edited by bensen

No single player ones that I can find, There was one but Rocket made him take it down.

Hopefully it will be a feature of the standalone game.

• Like 1

Single Player would be a nice alternative to escape the hackers and the bandits. I've yet to come across any actual survivors to team up with so the game is pretty much single player already but not fun when you are killed by others over and over for no reason.

• Like 1

It would be nice to have an SP mode to play on your laptop on the train, plane or whatever. Obviously it wouldn't be able to use your hive player, but still, it would be nice to be able just play SP if you want to.

• Like 1

I can confirm there is a SP mod for the game, I am playing it, (I play Single player to test certain features) Its also nice to play when internet is down. (happens alot in my area lots of maintence going on right now)

• Like 1

It would be great to be able to run your own mini-server like we used to with old games like Drakan. You should set up a little server, met up with upto six pals and played together - no being killed by strangers. Oh it was lovely. :)

I played a SP mod about a month ago, I didn't do anything bad I just tested the game out and tried to find some bugs. Hopefully Rocket will make a SP mode in the stand alone game

Just create your own server and, there are tutorials on the internet, it's not hard to set up and you can have it LAN so no need to worry about internet connection.

Play on a server with no other players, or search Armaholic for some zombie mods.

Without other players you'll miss the whole point of DayZ. You should post your errors in the troubleshooting section and we'll get you up and running.

When I first began DayZ I was crazy for MP but, every server I get to, HACKERS hackers HACKERs hackers EVERYWHERE! >:(

there are either hackers or griefers :-/ these people are destroying the fun

bu the way Thank you all for being helpful instead of trolling me to death :D I appreciate it specially being new to DayZ/Dayz Forums :D

well if you want the Dayz single player you will need to back date your dayz mod to 1.5.8.4 and will have to lauch the game via dayz comander to get it to work. But it works a charm, alsoa good way to test certain features, right now im trying to see how much of a fort i can build. and if i can build a decent one, then ill take what ive learnt and put it on a live server just for the lulz

I can confirm there is a SP mod for the game, I am playing it, (I play Single player to test certain features) Its also nice to play when internet is down. (happens alot in my area lots of maintence going on right now)

Where is it, I would be interested in playing that.