broguenz

in game map.. scroll speed..

Is there a faster way to scroll around the thing..i could just about walk nth to sth faster than I can get it to move up and down..puzzling...

• Like 1

Mine seems to be pretty quick after I've used it for the first time. Maybe it depends on your RAM or processor?

right click and hold it?

Didn't try that, but will.

Thanks

It has been playing up for me since the previous beta patch. Every time I open the map it shoots up to the North West far corner of the wilderness and I have to scroll down slowly. Also, I often cannot view the south and south east coast at all because it just won't go down that far. :huh: :emptycan:

Edit - not sure about processor/ram point - I have two big beasties of drives, including a terrabyte of game storage on one, and a static too. Plus 16GB corsair RAM and it's still a bugger for me.

Edited by Sula

I've never seen an in game map. Are these loot that you have to find or something that is enabled/disabled server side?

• Like 1

Blackmonday, they're found all over the place, towns are best, especially the store. If you're free today I'll meet you and see if we can get you a map. Let me know. I'm disappearing now for 15 minutes but could then play for a little while. Do you know where you are in the game?

Fraggle, sorry! :P

Edited by Sula
  • Like 1

Blackmonday, they're found all over the place, towns are best, especially the store. If you're free today I'll meet you and see if we can get you a map. Let me know. I'm disappearing now for 15 minutes but could then play for a little while. Do you know where you are in the game?

Thanks, Sula. I've been playing Lingor Island but will be on Chenerus later today but no idea where it will spawn me!

Yes, that's what you have to do and when it's super slow you can lose a couple of minutes! :(