Sign in to follow this  
DrHellNo

Bad CD Key on Dallas 20

I keep getting a "Bad CD Key" error when I try to join Dallas 20. I am able to join other servers just fine.

This happened after the server crashed and corrupted my character data, putting me in the debug forest naked.

I also sometimes get a BattlEye error saying that I was banned for "Malicious Comments"

Anyone have any idea what the hell is going on here?

I had 'Bad CD Key' error a few days ago. Then I started working again the next day. This was on regular ARMA 2 servers though, not Day Z.

The bad CD key happened to me yesterday too. Might just be a problem with server lag, making the server think your CD key is connected twice to the server. Dunno for sure though.

"Malicious Comments" means that a server admin have actually banned you. You can dispute the ban, either by contacting the server admin or start a thread in the ban appeals forum.

A couple of my clanmates are getting this problem. We were playing on D20 and it crashed a few times and then after that we started to get the bad cd key problem.

This was quite a few hours ago.

Have the same problem.

Also get something that I can't connect and with the admin threatened and even told me he temp banned me but lifted it, I expect something fishy is going on..

Dallas 20 got problems now anyway, try to find a new server if you don't like the server to get a restart every time you loot a admin tent site.

http://dayzmod.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=9744

Have the same problem.

Also get something that I can't connect and with the admin threatened and even told me he temp banned me but lifted it' date=' I expect something fishy is going on..

Dallas 20 got problems now anyway, try to find a new server if you don't like the server to get a restart every time you loot a admin tent site.

http://dayzmod.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=9744

[/quote']

Tobblish why can't you just accept someone herd your sniper from off in the distance. The DMR is a dinner bell just like the Lee Enfield. It was not the admin who shut the server down 3 or 4 times after your group killed us. When you killed us all we all accepted that you guys where going to get our Truck and other loot. All we tried to do was get back to camp and maybe catch you guys. The guy who killed you even stated that he herd the gun shot from lopatino and I back him on that if you fire a weapon from our camp it can be herd from lopatino.

The day of the insistent you seem so butt hurt over the server was having lag issues all morning, and your group all had high ping for what I got from your videos "which I thought were kind of funny when we got killed." since your from Europe. This might of just been to much over all stress on the server and caused it to crash several times. As we all know the servers on DayZ are not the greatest.

And for the Cd key problem I had the issue a week or two ago then a couple of days later I was able to get into the server. Most likely its because of the crash it thinks their are multiple of your cd key in the server.