reuben5150

Looking for the app that shows vehicle locations

I am beginning to understand how this works but I have a Y coordinate that is 6,5444. How do you interpert that? 152 minus 65? or 152 minus 654?

You guys want to locate vehicles on your server that were moved by hackers? I can help. Send me a message and we'll talk about it.

Great. Admin abuse and hacker colaboration to counter supposed hacker attacks on their precious vehicle hoard.

Is this what DayZ has come to?

I find it alarming that admins have the ability to pinpoint vehicle locations via logs, this should be removed pronto, there is already enough abuse with admins locking their servers until they have hoarded all the vehicles on the map.

Great. Admin abuse and hacker colaboration to counter supposed hacker attacks on their precious vehicle hoard.

Is this what DayZ has come to?

I find it alarming that admins have the ability to pinpoint vehicle locations via logs, this should be removed pronto, there is already enough abuse with admins locking their servers until they have hoarded all the vehicles on the map.

How about you try running a server for a month, then rethink your uninformed statement.

• Like 2

How about you try running a server for a month, then rethink your uninformed statement.

Exactly. Try paying $35 bucks for the PRIVLEGE of lisenting to whiny shits like slippery jim, while pouring over server logs trying to do BE's job for them so just maybe you can provide a hacker free environment.

gps coords starts at NW corner of the map, engine grid starts at SW corner. problem solved.

Edited by VentZer0

"Bullshit. My server is almost always at full capacity and my vehicles ....

If you are hosting a official public dayz server. Read the rules. And don't wonder if your server get black listed on the hive. Abusive admins are pests like the scripters aswell.

Lock your server and make it private, when you want to have full control over your assets on it.

I hope that dayz standalone will be hosted by Bohemia Interactive only.

. Abusive admins are pests like the scripters aswell.

I hope that dayz standalone will be hosted by Bohemia Interactive only.

All our admins have been called cheaters and hackers at some point, does that mean we are ? nope.

Stupid hackers and children get butt hurt by people who put many hours into this game then cry "admin abuse", look they even have a forum section just to cater for these clowns.

"Bohemia Interactive only" - the few servers they would have would be totally overrun by hackers.

Edited by Mutagen_7B4