Sammy101

Tons of Groups Getting Wrecked on Veteran Servers

Thanks and yeah. Some people didn't find it funny either, making me think about redoing the video that I'm making. :)

I think it's far more enjoyable by a broader audience the kind of stuff you have in the first part of the video (which is indeed nice). The closing part... it can make laugh some people ... but I don't see why and how (i might be a too serious person lol ;) )

wut u meen fuker??? u r hacker and da reel playerz of dayz will no that u are so fuk u

Herpaderpadurpadoodah.

I think it's far more enjoyable by a broader audience the kind of stuff you have in the first part of the video (which is indeed nice). The closing part... it can make laugh some people ... but I don't see why and how (i might be a too serious person lol ;) )

Yeah I can see that for some people. Oh well, thanks for viewing anyway. :)

very nice video, like it, mostly because you take out whole squads all by yourself.

good job!

Either these guys are bad or you are invisible or something. The m14 is a good gun, but no reason these guys in groups of 5 shouldn't be able to take you. That is the only thing suspicious to me.

Either these guys are bad or you are invisible or something. The m14 is a good gun, but no reason these guys in groups of 5 shouldn't be able to take you. That is the only thing suspicious to me.

Its when groups when they think they all safe, they get shot at they panic. You could see by the way alot of them were spraying. Also he is lucky. Most groups d/c.

You mean the white pick up? He had a vehicle and that's all that matters. It's probably spawned anyway to be honest. Also, his friend had an AKM so that was reason enough for me. :P

Its when groups when they think they all safe, they get shot at they panic. You could see by the way alot of them were spraying. Also he is lucky. Most groups d/c.

I edited the first post with some information on why it takes some time to make these. :)

Just because I kill people with the rifle does not mean I'm invisible. they are clearly shooting me, which means I am visible to them.

Why is your Debug monitor blacked out?

Edit* - I just realised you already answered that. It does look dodgy though.

Edited by Fraggle

Why is your Debug monitor blacked out?

Edit* - I just realised you already answered that. It does look dodgy though.

Yep, which is why my next montage only my name will be covered up (if debug is in the video). : )

You know you can just edit your name in your profile?

When I try to switch my name it won't let me, they say you can edit it but it's just blanked out. :/

When I try to switch my name it won't let me, they say you can edit it but it's just blanked out. :/

Okay, to do this you just go to your profile and click new, then you can write in your new name and change your face to whatever you want, I promise this won't get rid of your current items as all your gear is connected to your CD key.

yes yes yes, cant stop watching. I also use only m14+dmr or cz550+m16 acog if I can get my hands on.

usually people only carry as50's, mk48, m4 sd.

dont cover the whole debug because I would like to know how the bandit/murder ratio is ;)

btw...what do you use to record - I want to make a countersniping cherno/electro montage and in 2h on a 50 server I got 4bandits and 2 murders. sad thing tho that 5 of them got a as50TWS, didnt get the whole footage because fraps used up the last 140gb on my secondary HD

You're not that good. Why dont you try a warfare server instead of killing people who have only been playing arma for a few weeks and boasting about it?

You're not that good. Why dont you try a warfare server instead of killing people who have only been playing arma for a few weeks and boasting about it?

I never said I was good. I'm just showcasing a bunch of groups getting wrecked on DayZ. And how do you know they're only a few weeks old, you don't know that. They could be months old and still play like that, especially if they were ambushed.

Anyway, no one is boasting about anything. The title clearly states fact and this video is just showcasing. Boasting would imply that I am bragging about, which is not as true as the fact that I do not say anything about it other than posting a video (which could be considered bragging but it's not).

Learn the difference and you could save yourself from looking like an idiot. ;)

• Like 1

yes yes yes, cant stop watching. I also use only m14+dmr or cz550+m16 acog if I can get my hands on.

usually people only carry as50's, mk48, m4 sd.

dont cover the whole debug because I would like to know how the bandit/murder ratio is ;)

btw...what do you use to record - I want to make a countersniping cherno/electro montage and in 2h on a 50 server I got 4bandits and 2 murders. sad thing tho that 5 of them got a as50TWS, didnt get the whole footage because fraps used up the last 140gb on my secondary HD

I use Dxtory, which is good because it doesn't create uncompressed files like Fraps does (but it can).