narcosis

UK 298 OWNERS

As a thirdparty and not connected to either group here, 14int your a total asshat, have no clue how bad the hacking is , are selfish to try and force them into opening the server when they were trying to fix damage done by a hacker, and need to stop spitting your dummy out of your pram..

FIRST RULE : Dont get attached to your gear.

I suggest you learn it, and for the love of god please stay the hell away from UK / EU servers, we really dont need an ass like you over this side of the pond we have enough problems of our own.

No hacking took place, they claimed all tents were hacked off the server, this is incorrect and the main reason to why they locked all players out. I checked enemy tents, my tents and all other tents, all are still up on this server, Contradicting the claims they have all vanished.

What i did notice is new transport at 2 enemy bases, backing my claim that they had a lock down to get TRUCKS and TRACTORS mobile.

It helps to stop gobbing off about things you don't know as a third party garden cabbage, until the hive investigate, take that on board Mr Gobby that way you don't resemble a person chewing on cows cock uttering words of bollocks. :D

Edited by 14int

Server's still borked post the attack and all the vehicles spawn in one place (that the hacker dumped them in). The tents while moved to a single loaction last night, post reset have returned to the original locations and seem to have the loot within them so thats a bonus.

Frankly, the hacker issue is far more widespread than i had first imagined. Being a new server admin on this game its really a massive pain in the ass to deal with, especially when you get folk like the OP who seem to assume the reason for locking a server is to steal other peoples stuff, thats pretty sick.

I've just respawned three times at different locations along the south coast, been killed each time by players...trying to return the vehicles to aproximate spawn loactions so I can the restart the server and test if they return to the hacked loaction or stay in the aproximate location I've left them. I am not trying to steal anyones gear, nor am i trying to make anyones gaming time more angst ridden than it has to be. All I (and the reast of the admins) are trying to do is provide a decent gaming experiance for the regular players.

Of course I can only apologise for any inconvenience caused to players as a result of the hacker issue, however I would stress that we're trying to return to normal service as soon as possible, that would have been quicker if we had kept the server locked so we didn't die on every run but thats the game as it is :)

What, the post that says " We locked our servers because hackers removed all our tents"...............LOL and yet the tents are still on map.

It's common knowledge that tents vanishing on mass on one server is usually to do with the SERVER. So if you waited for a restart the tents will come back, as is what happened on 298 server, NOT Hackers, a lame excuse to gain loot during lock out.

If this is what you wish to think then so be it. I will reiterate that our primary goal is to provide decently run servers for all that wish to play and enjoy the games. If you think that we are crooked or dishonest, you are cordially invited to find a different server to play on.

, take that on board Mr Gobby that way you don't resemble a person chewing on cows cock uttering words of bollocks. :D

I just want to add that on any properly run forum, a person that speaks like this would be banned. It is also a fact that since the developers, for some strange reason, support hackers and nuggets like yourself that we find it problematic to ban you for threatening to play in a harmful manner - as you opnely have stated.

It is a shame that a potentially epic game is being ruined by hackers, nuggets, and the developers.

Edited by JumpMaster