ersan

DayZ.ST - $30/mo for 50 Slot US/EU Servers - FTP - DayZ 1.8.0.3 - Epoch 1.0.3.1 - Instant Setup - Custom Panel - Live Map Tool

We updated to dayztaviana.com v2.0 and dayzland.eu taviana v1.2.0.

All servers should be up now, if you had rmod, care packages, custom inventories, kill messages, or messaging enabled then they are currently disabled and will be enabled the next time your server is restarted. Issue a manual restart now if you want them enabled.

Disregard, got access just after posting this.

Edited by dracomaster

Thanks for getting us onto dayzland 1.2 ersan :beans: but i am seeing a few problems with buildings not spawning in even though they are in the buildings and instance buildings table correctly? i also can't find the correct class id's for the new vehicles but have contacted dayzland in there own thread to see if they can show some light onto that problem.

Great work as always! Merry Christmas to you and all the dayz.st support team :thumbsup: :beans: B) :D

Edited by Bassline

Still very happy with my server ersan. but wondering if anyone else has tested messages through the database and custom loadouts for certain uniqueid's i cant get it to work on namalsk

Neither of those work on namalsk currently, we have to implement the new namalsk bliss package first, should be done Wednesday or Thursday due to the holidays

Thank you Ersan and DayZ.st for getting the dayzland.eu version of Taviana updated and working, its always better to release something that works and does not screw up. Merry Christmas

Very satisfied customer

Garry

thank you for the taviana update ersan. Are there plans of giving us more acces to pbo files?

Taviana 1.2 wont spawn in custom buildings from what i here the server.pbo needs to be rebuilt along with the building,pl i have sent in a support ticket

Taviana 1.2 wont spawn in custom buildings from what i here the server.pbo needs to be rebuilt along with the building,pl i have sent in a support ticket

We will get to it after the holidays. Use the deployable table for now.

Edited by ersan191

this example doesn't quite hold water. shit rolls downhill

If I am a home owner and I higher a someone to put an extention on my house, they are going to higher contractors. If they miss their deadline, who does the homeowner yell at? shit, it sure isn't gonna be the contractors. he didn't make a deal with them, he made it with the foreman...

that being said, yes we have someone making things for free and the only way around this is to take a few extra bucks and pay someone to do it for a job. Either work closer with the original author and toss him/her a bone or higher someone to do this from scratch and make it their job.

Your example makes no sense at all. You are using a triangular example instead of a linear one like mine. I am not paying Ayan who then contracts out to ersan to provide my server, which is what your example would imply. Ersan is in essence a "middle man", he packages products together and delivers them to us. Have you ever heard of the sayings "Don't blame the middleman" or "Don't shoot the messenger"? That is the case here. If there is an issue with DayZ are you going to blame Ersan or the DayZ staff? If there is a problem with Bliss are you going to blame Ersan or Ayan? In this case the updates were held up by Bliss (now I see Ersan has got the work around implemented), so why blame Ersan? Put blame where blame is due. Go be a Survival Servers customer for a while and you will learn when to blame the server providers and when to blame DayZ or Bliss. I can think of only one time where my server had issues due to Ersan (or his team) and he took a while to fix it (and reply to my email about it) but I kept pestering him about it and he fixed it. That time he or his team were to blame. This crap about updating should not be blamed on him.

All that being said Ersan you are providing a great product that so far has surpassed my expectations! Keep up the great work! (And please look into Wasteland hosting soon! :D)

Edited by almaxkiller

Your example makes no sense at all. You are using a triangular example instead of a linear one like mine. I am not paying Ayan who then contracts out to ersan to provide my server, which is what your example would imply. Ersan is in essence a "middle man", he packages products together and delivers them to us. Have you ever heard of the sayings "Don't blame the middleman" or "Don't shoot the messenger"? That is the case here. If there is an issue with DayZ are you going to blame Ersan or the DayZ staff? If there is a problem with Bliss are you going to blame Ersan or Ayan? In this case the updates were held up by Bliss (now I see Ersan has got the work around implemented), so why blame Ersan? Put blame where blame is due. Go be a Survival Servers customer for a while and you will learn when to blame the server providers and when to blame DayZ or Bliss. I can think of only one time where my server had issues due to Ersan (or his team) and he took a while to fix it (and reply to my email about it) but I kept pestering him about it and he fixed it. That time he or his team were to blame. This crap about updating should not be blamed on him.

All that being said Ersan you are providing a great product that so far has surpassed my expectations! Keep up the great work! (And please look into Wasteland hosting soon! :D)

triangler, branched, linear, do explain the difference please.

If I pay for the home extention, I'm not paying the contractors, they are being payed by the guy I hired to get the job done. As a home owner, I pay one check. that gets divvied up from there by the lead contractor I hired. I did not say Ayan was being payed by anyone. not sure where you got that from. maybe you can explain to me how I got it confused that he is doing this for free and that you are paying for him.

I'm not here to blame Ersan, I was stating that your example was poor. when someone pays for a service and they have issues with that service, it's not up to the customer to track down where the source of the problem is, but yet work with the one they are paying to have the service provided. I understand bliss and who does what where when and why, I don't need another explanation...

and your solution to go be a survival customer so I can learn when to blame the service providers and when to blame dayz bliss or whatnot, really? this is going to teach me something?

I suggest we end the internet dick swinging contest and move along... assuming we are both educated enough to do such, I don't think we need to go back and forth on how buisness works. If we need to continue this, maybe it should be in a seperate thread that isn't trying to do business with a paying community.

Ersan, thank you for your work, it is among the best providers out there. I feel there are kinks but workable. I just ask that you maybe take a little extra care in meeting deadlines.

triangler, branched, linear, do explain the difference please.

If I pay for the home extention, I'm not paying the contractors, they are being payed by the guy I hired to get the job done. As a home owner, I pay one check. that gets divvied up from there by the lead contractor I hired. I did not say Ayan was being payed by anyone. not sure where you got that from. maybe you can explain to me how I got it confused that he is doing this for free and that you are paying for him.

I'm not here to blame Ersan, I was stating that your example was poor. when someone pays for a service and they have issues with that service, it's not up to the customer to track down where the source of the problem is, but yet work with the one they are paying to have the service provided. I understand bliss and who does what where when and why, I don't need another explanation...

and your solution to go be a survival customer so I can learn when to blame the service providers and when to blame dayz bliss or whatnot, really? this is going to teach me something?

I suggest we end the internet dick swinging contest and move along... assuming we are both educated enough to do such, I don't think we need to go back and forth on how buisness works. If we need to continue this, maybe it should be in a seperate thread that isn't trying to do business with a paying community.

Ersan, thank you for your work, it is among the best providers out there. I feel there are kinks but workable. I just ask that you maybe take a little extra care in meeting deadlines.

This will be my last post on it as I want all to see what I mean by triangular and linear.

You are right, it is not up to us to track down the source of the problem. Like in my example "In this example if the business that was to load the trailer called the business to receive the trailer and let them know that you were running behind because of their failure to load the trailer on time, then it would be clear to all parties involved that it is not your fault. If they did not then the receiving business would likely place blame on you." If Ersan never told us about what the holdup was then it would be appropriate to blame him. But in many places he said that the updates were waiting on the Bliss update, and he stated in IRC to MTucker0 that he was still waiting on the Bliss update and ayan had missed his deadline. At that point don't continue to blame and yell at ersan after being told that, as it is then out of his hands. Ersan, being the good provider that he is, instead started to work on his workaround instead of continuing to wait on the bliss update like other providers would do.

Here is the Triangular and Linear models:

Triangular -

post-117623-0-34064000-1356375893_thumb.

Linear -

post-117623-0-76650700-1356375909_thumb.

If you still have questions feel free to PM me and we can discuss it further. The only reason I am "internet dick swinging" is because I work in Retail (Pharmacy) and I know how much it pisses me off when I get blamed for something that is out of my control - like when a Doctor forgets to send a prescription and I hear "I watched him put it into the computer, you guys obviously screwed up and lost it" or a patients insurance has been canceled (and even with calling the insurance and confirming the fact) the patient says "Clearly you are not putting it into the computer correctly, go get somebody who knows what they are doing". This is among the many things that I have heard from Customers where they blame us for things that out of our control, and as much as I would like to educate them on it and explain to them the correct cause it would be bad customer service (sometimes), too time consuming, and most customers don't want to even hear what you (the provider of the service) has to say when they think they are right (trust me, I have even called Doctor after we have not received a prescription and the Doctor admits to forgetting to send it and I tell the patient "I just spoke to the Doctor and he told me that he did in fact forget to send the prescription, he asked me to give you his apologizes and we will start working on it right away for you" the reply I get is "No I watched him put it into the computer, you are just lying to cover your ass for screwing up").

Edited by almaxkiller

Guessing you don't get the point do you alexkiller. He wasn't blaming Ersan but calling your example crap and I for one agree.

If I could, I would take beans away from you

Keep up the good work Ersan & the ST team. Looking forward to 2017 and more

I think all this nonsense about who's to blame is just silly. The bliss update was delayed, therefore the update on DayZ.st was delayed. It wasn't Ersan's fault, and it's better that the bliss guy took his time instead of releasing something broken. Do people honestly expect a code branch to be written just so they can get a map a couple days earlier?

That aside, thanks Ersan for the consistently fantastic service! I wish you, and everyone else at DayZ.st, a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! I really hope you get to enjoy some personal downtime, you guys deserve it!

• Like 3

Guessing you don't get the point do you alexkiller. He wasn't blaming Ersan but calling your example crap and I for one agree.

If I could, I would take beans away from you

Keep up the good work Ersan & the ST team. Looking forward to 2017 and more

Wow read through the posts. I never said HE was blaming ersan, MTucker0 was and that is what bothered me.

I think all this nonsense about who's to blame is just silly. The bliss update was delayed, therefore the update on DayZ.st was delayed. It wasn't Ersan's fault, and it's better that the bliss guy took his time instead of releasing something broken. Do people honestly expect a code branch to be written just so they can get a map a couple days earlier?

That aside, thanks Ersan for the consistently fantastic service! I wish you, and everyone else at DayZ.st, a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! I really hope you get to enjoy some personal downtime, you guys deserve it!

Yes, I agree. Ersan I hope you have a quiet and well deserved time off on Christmas. Keep up the great work!

Edited by almaxkiller

Can we have a function to export and import the bans please? (bans.txt). Actually i'm going it with gotcha.. but it's very very buggy, and i don't like the idea of load it just for this function.

I save my ban list almost any day because sometime it gets reset, and you may loose tenth if not hundred of well known cheaters that you banned in the past.. while when you have a backup a reload is enough to fix the problem.

hello i was wondering how do i download the scripts logs i get a 504 gateway timedout every time i try to download them is there a way around this (using opera)

fixed

Edited by bobler

Just a suggestion for something in the future. Could we implement a way to view and/or copy/paste a persons GUID from the Map? So when I find a cheater I can copy his GUID, even if he is offline without having to go through the DaRT database, etc.

dayz.st is probably the/my best decision to make!

love the service & easy to use!

thank you for the taviana update ersan. Are there plans of giving us more acces to pbo files?

Currently it says "wait for host" for about 4 hours on my screen whenever I'm trying to join a taviana server. Does anyone have a cluee when this update is over?

I had a hacker on yesterday, straightened out the server, but cannot obtain his IP or GUID. Can we have access to the bans.txt and or increase the time the logs are held before being reset?

Nothing like catching the player and theres no information to do anything about it. Dart was down at the time so it obviously didn't sync.

Edited by R.J.

if you use an rcon tool they keep a record of all players on the server

if you use dart and you know the hackers name ckick on player database you will find player info there and then you can ban them

if you use an rcon tool they keep a record of all players on the server

if you use dart and you know the hackers name ckick on player database you will find player info there and then you can ban them

I don't think Dart will sync with the player database if it's not connected to the server. In other words, it won't retroactively load players that were on the server into the player database tab.

Is there any other option? I am able to find the player in the Bliss database, but no GUID or IP information.