ersan

DayZ.ST - $30/mo for 50 Slot US/EU Servers - FTP - DayZ 1.8.0.3 - Epoch 1.0.3.1 - Instant Setup - Custom Panel - Live Map Tool

Due to many many many requests, we just added the ability to upload your own custom mission and server PBO files:

XmZvI.png

I cannot stress enough that this is NOT SUPPORTED BY US - if you send us a support request about your server not working we will simply tell you to remove your custom pbo's before we can help, there are far too many ways to break your server with access to these files and we would be inundated by requests if we tried to support it - so you're on your own.

Also we have servers on order for Singapore, Washington DC, Dallas, and London - all but London should be setup and have availability by tomorrow. London may take a couple more days.

Edited by ersan191
  • Like 3

Due to many many many requests, we just added the ability to upload your own custom mission and server PBO files:

XmZvI.png

I cannot stress enough that this is NOT SUPPORTED BY US - if you send us a support request about your server not working we will simply tell you to remove your custom pbo's before we can help, there are far too many ways to break your server with access to these files and we would be inundated by requests if we tried to support it - so you're on your own.

Also we have servers on order for Singapore, Washington DC, Dallas, and London - all but London should be setup and have availability by tomorrow. London may take a couple more days.

Woot! Keep it up!

I've found a heli-lift script that apparently is working with rMod (so helis can transport vehicles) but do not have the knowledge to actually get this custom mission file working. I've google this extensively, but don't understand German, or know enough about .pbo file editing to make it happen.

Here is the link to the script: https://board.nitrad...cript-f-r-rmod/ I've also attached it here, if anyone wants to try and report back with a how-to.

You can translate to english using Google Chrome or some other translation tool.

dayz_private_rmod_1.chernarus.zip

for some reason when i upload a custom map or even the vanilla map file (just download and reupload) it disables side chat is there a way to fix this

for some reason when i upload a custom map or even the vanilla map file (just download and reupload) it disables side chat is there a way to fix this

Side chat is in the mission file, there is a line in description.ext - disableChannels[]={0,1,2,6}; is the default, disableChannels[]={0,2,6}; enables side chat.

Having said that we do not offer support for custom PBO's.

Ersan any update on fixing the database issues with Namalsk in relation to buildings ect? I ain't too upto date with mission editing :/

yes i would like to know when 1.2.0 update will be implemented

maybe need to look into other than bliss hive at least a hive that gets updated all the time i know you cant control others but there has to be a better way

I have been told that they are waiting for Bliss to update, can't there be another way? I can't find anywhere that they are going to be updating/doing it any day soon :/

Since we connot change the HiveExt.ini I was searching for an alternative way to set a static date by modifying the server.pbo file and found this:

https://github.com/ayan4m1/DayZ-Private/issues/429#issuecomment-10260625

Sadly it doesn't work as expected. After applying the code the server starts, but I've get an Wait for Host message.

Can anyone point me to the right direction?

Since we connot change the HiveExt.ini I was searching for an alternative way to set a static date by modifying the server.pbo file and found this:

https://github.com/a...omment-10260625

Sadly it doesn't work as expected. After applying the code the server starts, but I've get an Wait for Host message.

Can anyone point me to the right direction?

Only way to do static dates is through the HiveExt.ini. It over rides the pbo settings. Ersan is working on either giving us access to HiveExt.ini or allowing small modifications via Cpanel. We just have to wait. :)

Only way to do static dates is through the HiveExt.ini. It over rides the pbo settings. Ersan is working on either giving us access to HiveExt.ini or allowing small modifications via Cpanel. We just have to wait.

I thought I'd be able to change nights to a full moon always, but yeah, no access to HiveExt.ini shut that down lol...

Still trying to get a lift script working... and Fog Removal!

Does anyone have any instructions on adding server messages to the "Message" table in the database? If you could provide a working sample of what I put there I can edit on my own?

I Love Dayz.st!!! Only server provider i will use minus Vilayer which i STRICTLY ONLY USE FOR WASTELAND and thats it. 3 Dayz.st servers!!!

I thought I'd be able to change nights to a full moon always, but yeah, no access to HiveExt.ini shut that down lol...

Still trying to get a lift script working... and Fog Removal!

OK, I've got it working.

The script is:

//Set the Time
_key = "CHILD:307:";
_result = [_key] call server_hiveReadWrite;
_outcome = _result select 0;
if (_outcome == "PASS") then {
_date = [2012,8,31,(_result select 1) select 3, (_result select 1) select 4];
if (isDedicated) then {
setDate _date;
dayzSetDate = _date;
publicVariable "dayzSetDate";
};
diag_log("HIVE: Local Time set to " + str(_date));
};

Last Bliss instance is more than a month old.. is it still supported? Namalsk is doing shit, i've insted time to customize it, and to build a userbase over it... but .. kill messages are not working, server messages are not working, i can't customize the gear spawn, the custom buildings are not working.. dunno if it's time to switch to another map or what, if it won't be supported anymore it would be better to tell us now, instead of let us hoping "one day...".

WalkerDown - Bliss is out of data and does not work for any custom stuff with Namalsk.

Server issues? Im in London Node and its offline and i cant login -

EDIT - Seems to have been a problem with paypal, issue solved in minuetes, now i dont understand how people havie a issue with the support!

Edited by GlaServer

New London node online.

Also Dallas node 50.97.82.3 and Amsterdam node 37.58.68.222 are currently offline due to DDoS attack - Dallas should be back fairly soon, no word on Amsterdam yet though.

OK, I've got it working.

The script is:

//Set the Time
if (isDedicated) then {
setDate _date;
dayzSetDate = _date;
};
};

Is that for moonlit nights?

OK, I've got it working.

The script is:

//Set the Time

if (isDedicated) then {

setDate _date;

dayzSetDate = _date;

};

Cool! Is this for the moonlight nights or fog removal? Which file do I insert this code into?

WalkerDown - Bliss is out of data and does not work for any custom stuff with Namalsk.

I know Bliss is out of date, that's why i'm asking if it's gonna change soon or not.. if they doesn't support the new maps we may think to a different solution (Dayz.st solution) or DayZ.st should list Namalsk map as not fully supported anymore.. so ppl we'll be aware of it.

Edited by WalkerDown

I know Bliss is out of date, that's why i'm asking if it's gonna change soon or not.. if they doesn't support the new maps we may think to a different solution (Dayz.st solution) or DayZ.st should list Namalsk map as not fully supported anymore.. so ppl we'll be aware of it.

As far as I know bliss will properly support the new namalsk (and every other map) once the update is released. We're making hacky implementations until that happens because most people would prefer updated Namalsk to old namalsk with messages/custinv/wrecks/etc.