ersan

DayZ.ST - $30/mo for 50 Slot US/EU Servers - FTP - DayZ 1.8.0.3 - Epoch 1.0.3.1 - Instant Setup - Custom Panel - Live Map Tool

try restarting your server may take a couple of times but this is an old bug that seems to have come back to life

Hey Ersan,

when I try to connect to my server it sits waiting for host, when i check the RPT log I get this error "17:36:46 Warning Message: You cannot play/edit this mission; it is dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted.kh_dayztaviana

17:36:47 Missing addons detected:

17:36:47 kh_dayztaviana

I can get into other dayZ.st servers and play, any ideas why this is happening.

Cheers

Garry

Should be fixed if you were hosted in London. If its another DC send us an e-mail.

Hey Guys,

Hoping someone here can help me., I have a ticket into Ersan as well.

My server just restarted (as it normally should) but we lost all the vehicles and items??? I tried to restore a backup from 1 hour before, and that didn’t work (but changed the spawn loadout for some reason???) and then we tried to restore from 2 hours back and that did not work either. I have backups going much further but the last two restores did nothing?

Should I try changing datacenters? I can see all vehicles in my database through PHPMyAdmin but nothing is appearing in-game.

Please help, lots of angry players lol

Yes try changing datacenters if you can, it may be port redirection bug in ArmA2

Edited by ersan191

It is hosted in London and still doing the same thing, I am changing to another map anyway now after reading all the reports on taviana.com version.

Cheers

Garry

Ersan, are you aware that dayztaviana.com is Vilayer? So yet again they have bullied us all into there shit fucking version.

Im sick and tired of all the shit they cause and we are forced to put up with it

Edited by Audio Rejectz

Ersan, are you aware that dayztaviana.com is Vilayer? So yet again they have bullied us all into there shit fucking version.

Im sick and tired of all the shit they cause and we are forced to put up with it

They only really have two choices in the matter: It's either don't have the map at all and piss off a bunch of customers, or take the one that's supported by Bliss and piss off fewer customers.

Also, the fact of the matter is that the DayZ Land guys COULD have just released the map to the community, but they didn't, they forced people to ask permission and then kept a "shitlist" of people and hosting companies they refused to give the map to. In this case, it isn't so much about Vilayer being the bad guys, and more Vilayer being the only guys releasing a version of Taviana that everyone can play on.

Actually i no all about DayZLands situation and how they would not release the server files. I know this because I as in ME released there server files to DayZ.ST ...because of that they panicked and released them them selves

And i dont really care what Vilayers reasons are, they always have a fucking reason, yet this is the second time because of them we have 2 versions of one map out.

Also, there version is FAR worse than EU's thats why on .com we dont have the new skins, vehicles have radars, harvesting dosnt work, you swim in ground.

At the end of the day, EU's server files were released, I released them and they did them selves about 6 hours later. Vilayer should of contacted them and tried to work something out. But because of what they have done there future updates are going to be nothing compared to EU's

• Like 1

yes i agree with you Audio Rejectz 100%

the one thing i find funny is this taken off the dayztaviana.com website

http://www.dayztaviana.com

Server Providers

It is important for server providers to understand the proper procedures when handling customers who want to run DayZ Taviana.

You may not sell a server bundled with DayZ Taviana. If your customers want to convert their DayZ servers over to running the DayZ Taviana mod, they must install @Taviana themselves.

DayZ Taviana cannot be a method of generating income for server providers, as the usage of the Taviana Island map strictly forbids this.

Inquiries to utilizing the Taviana map for profit should be directed to Martin Bauer of Ripthrough Studios.

the same thing that dayzland.eu was saying

the only thing we can do is complain about it we where never given this option lol

Edited by MTUCKER0
  • Like 1

Vilayer agrrr makes me want to get rid of the map now lol

Vilayer agrrr makes me want to get rid of the map now lol

We are doing, already posted on our forums it will be down by tomorrow. I refuse to support anything they do

yes i agree with you Audio Rejectz 100%

the one thing i find funny is this taken off the dayztaviana.com website

http://www.dayztaviana.com

Server Providers

It is important for server providers to understand the proper procedures when handling customers who want to run DayZ Taviana.

You may not sell a server bundled with DayZ Taviana. If your customers want to convert their DayZ servers over to running the DayZ Taviana mod, they must install @Taviana themselves.

DayZ Taviana cannot be a method of generating income for server providers, as the usage of the Taviana Island map strictly forbids this.

Inquiries to utilizing the Taviana map for profit should be directed to Martin Bauer of Ripthrough Studios.

the same thing that dayzland.eu was saying

the only thing we can do is complain about it we where never given this option lol

Interesting, didn't notice that - I guess Martin is the root of those problems then. Anyway as far as I know he has no legal footing - you can't say dayz server providers can't host it but other server providers can, that's just idiotic. Dedicated server providers would be inadvertently profiting off of hosting the map whether they advertise it as such or not... Excluding companies that are actually equipped and designed to provide support for running the map is stupid, frankly.

We are going to continue to host the map and if they want to make it a legal issue I'm game I suppose. I don't think there will be any problems. FWIW We have attempted to contact the author and distributors of the map in the past and were ignored.

Also I wasn't aware vilayer was involved in dayztaviana.com, I know two of the developers and they are adamantly against villayers business practices so I would be interested to know how you determined that, not that you're wrong.

Edited by ersan191

It's a pitty we rely so heavily on bliss, Alex from EU would definately be up for some kind of deal after Vilayer have done this. Think it's funny its also the second time they have fucked over MrSherenai's work

well its nice to see all you really care about is the Dollar and not what customers want

why bliss cant just support both files its not like its really that hard

after all no one seems to care who they piss off dayzland.eu files are already out there and as of right now run on bliss hive why not just stay with them

and no i will not just let it go i pay good money for a server and had a great version of the map running and when im forced to change to a version i dont like im not going to let it rest until im satified

• Like 1

well its nice to see all you really care about is the Dollar and not what customers want

why bliss cant just support both files its not like its really that hard

after all no one seems to care who they piss off dayzland.eu files are already out there and as of right now run on bliss hive why not just stay with them

and no i will not just let it go i pay good money for a server and had a great version of the map running and when im forced to change to a version i dont like im not going to let it rest until im satified

True, bliss worked on compatibility of the EU version before Vilayers, then on Wednesday Bliss turn around and say where not supporting it anymore. The thing is mate, it makes no difference now because the EU version will soon get removed from Commander to. When that happens you would loose a lot of players as most dont know how or want install mods manually

I couldn't agree with you more, i don't agree with how EU dealt with there server files. Thats why i leaked them...But there version is so much better and the villayer version will NEVER be as good because there all shit at coding there maps, as can be seen by all there over maps.

Nobody will do anything about them though, i remember a lot of us tried standing up against them before, including Ersan! Now everyone is being forced into supporting them doing what they are. Even though they did try to hide behind a different URL

• Like 1

yes thats the sad part evryone will just roll over and take it

dayzland.eu took there time and released a quality map that ran great had a few very small bugs

there has to be away to update the EU version with bliss when an update comes out and if bliss dont like it OH WELL i care about this much \-\

Ersan, server been down for HOURS now, no new updates on the support thread...

I know it is to some extent out of your hands, but at the same time, is there really no update from the datacentre?

I am new to game hosting, but I do have several dedicated servers for site hosting, and I don't think I have gone without updates from the server company when there is downtime like this - Although I must admit I do hassle them until things are fixed...

Do you have ANY info at all? I am losing players (Sorry if I seem stressed, it's just after ages, I FINALLY started to get a good player base, then for the last few days, its all gone wrong :(

I know you are trying hard... just could do with an update on the situation really :)

Ersan, been happy with dayz.st up to now... Downtime just

due to hackers mainly, with just a couple of outages etc down to power issues at dc.

Right now though, i am starting to get unhappy :(

Several hours ago i was told a suspected power issue at dc, but no update since then :(

I think dayz.st is great, and you offer excellent service n support... But not today. I know its a sunday, but for a gameserver, thats a busy time :(

Please update soon! (Although im off to sleep now, had enuf of trying to get an update!)

Thanks,

Petunia server.

Edited by Petunia-Server

Ersan, been happy with dayz.st up to now... Downtime just

due to hackers mainly, with just a couple of outages etc down to power issues at dc.

Right now though, i am starting to get unhappy :(

Several hours ago i was told a suspected power issue at dc, but no update since then :(

I think dayz.st is great, and you offer excellent service n support... But not today. I know its a sunday, but for a gameserver, thats a busy time :(

Please update soon! (Although im off to sleep now, had enuf of trying to get an update!)

Thanks,

Petunia server.

The datacenter told us there was nothing wrong with the server (probably incorrect) and I started the dayz servers on it - is it down again?

EDIT: Sorry I went to help my dad hang up Christmas lights and wasn't monitoring it, looks like it went down again - I'm on the phone with the datacenter now demanding they check EVERYTHING and repair it - we will offer compensation for the downtime on this server, I'm very sorry. I have no idea where my partner went I thought he was taking care of things while I was gone, I told him to call me if it went down again.

EDIT 2: just to make sure you have the most up to date info this is an email the datacenter sent me 20 seconds ago:

After looking in the IPMI logs I found a couple things that are possibly memory errors. As these only started today I think its possible this is the cause. Please hang on while the Datacenter looks into this. I am sorry for any confusion.

EDIT 3: The datacenter is replacing the bad RAM now.

Edited by ersan191

I purchased a server from Dayz.st ealier today, i've just tried to connect and its stuck on wait for host, all my friends are getting the same problem. Problem persists after server restart.

any ideas?

Ersan, I know you personaly have decided to stop emailing me back, after my official server went tango, but thought you might want to know that the response I got back from one of the dayz Mods today, was that the dayz team seems to be trying to phase out the Official Instance ID's at this point. This could be why your not getting your request for new public instance ID's. I am attempting to try and get the US 4165 server that I had, wiped. Will be requesting you change my server back to this Instance ID as it is still showing active within the dayzcommander, just not turned on.

Thx Dren

Also I wasn't aware vilayer was involved in dayztaviana.com, I know two of the developers and they are adamantly against villayers business practices so I would be interested to know how you determined that, not that you're wrong.

I found this below

Domain Name: DAYZTAVIANA.COM

Registrar: GODADDY.COM, LLC

Whois Server: whois.godaddy.com

Referral URL: http://registrar.godaddy.com

Name Server: NS1.VILAYER.COM

Name Server: NS2.VILAYER.COM

Updated Date: 03-dec-2012

Creation Date: 29-nov-2012

Expiration Date: 29-nov-2013

then there's this

<08:05:42> "J.B. - Vilayer.com": we are running dayztaviana.com

• Like 1

Anyone know how to access the Pipe bomb satchel charges in the load out editor? Cant seem to get any of my questions answered from Ersan for the last few days.

Thx guys

I purchased a server from Dayz.st ealier today, i've just tried to connect and its stuck on wait for host, all my friends are getting the same problem. Problem persists after server restart.

any ideas?

Send us an e-mail @ admin@dayz.st and we'll look into it!

Ersan, I know you personaly have decided to stop emailing me back, after my official server went tango, but thought you might want to know that the response I got back from one of the dayz Mods today, was that the dayz team seems to be trying to phase out the Official Instance ID's at this point. This could be why your not getting your request for new public instance ID's. I am attempting to try and get the US 4165 server that I had, wiped. Will be requesting you change my server back to this Instance ID as it is still showing active within the dayzcommander, just not turned on.

Thx Dren

Anyone know how to access the Pipe bomb satchel charges in the load out editor? Cant seem to get any of my questions answered from Ersan for the last few days.

Thx guys

We haven't stopped responding to your e-mails but you constantly ask us about why your official hive isn't working and we constantly tell you that the official hive is not under our control and we cannot get any more instance ID's (we know it is being phased out, and have for some time). We don't have answers for you. And as I said if you can find the class name for the satchel charge we will add it to the loadout editor for you - I personally don't know what it is.

I found this below

Domain Name: DAYZTAVIANA.COM

Registrar: GODADDY.COM, LLC

Whois Server: whois.godaddy.com

Referral URL: http://registrar.godaddy.com

Name Server: NS1.VILAYER.COM

Name Server: NS2.VILAYER.COM

Updated Date: 03-dec-2012

Creation Date: 29-nov-2012

Expiration Date: 29-nov-2013

then there's this

<08:05:42> "J.B. - Vilayer.com": we are running dayztaviana.com

Ah didn't know the site was being hosted by Vilayer - unfortunate.

Ersan before i get up and leave DayZ.ST since im on a private can you offer other than bliss hive or even some VDS in seattle im trying to find ways to stay the service until this weekend has been great and this bliss guy has really piss'd me off along with a few others but i know we are only a few and not worth the trouble

Edited by MTUCKER0

Got it fixed, thanks guys. Ersan responded pretty quickly and his suggestion of stopping server, rolling back and restarting worked... But we spent the rest of the day kicking hackers lol...