ersan

DayZ.ST - $30/mo for 50 Slot US/EU Servers - FTP - DayZ 1.8.0.3 - Epoch 1.0.3.1 - Instant Setup - Custom Panel - Live Map Tool

From my understanding this update was stricktly for Chernarus for some reason our Namalsk server hosted by DayZ.st was updated now it does not work anyone have any ideas as to what we should do?

The update apparently broke Namalsk on the server side, even if you are running an older version of DayZ on the client. We are looking into it and should have a fix by tonight. Sorry about that.

Had to manually add the New Littlebird and Humvees, but they spawned.

Any reason the live feature is down?

Anytime we have heavy server load the first thing we do is remove the live map since it uses the most resources. It has since been re-added.

EDIT: Also added the HMMWV_DZ and MH6J_DZ to the map tool under "Chernarus"

Edited by ersan191

Can youi please update the script.txt file so it wont kick for skins hero/bandit? everyone with this is getting script restriction #45

Open file scripts.txt in your relevant BattlEye directory and find this line
5 setHit !”\”setHit\”,” !”object_setHitServer = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers \”\z” !”player setHit[\"legs\",1];” !”_unit setHit[\"legs\",0];” !”_unit setHit[\"hands\",0];” !”_unit setHit[_selection,_damage];” !”_total = [_unit,_hit,_damage] call object_setHitServer;” !”_ent setVariable [\"hit_legs\",2,true];”
Will probably be line #47… then change it like this:
5 setHit !”\”setHit\”,” !”object_setHit” !”object_setHitServer = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers \”\z” !”player setHit[\"legs\",1];” !”_unit setHit[\"legs\",0];” !”_unit setHit[\"hands\",0];” !”_unit setHit[_selection,_damage];” !”_total = [_unit,_hit,_damage] call object_setHitServer;” !”_ent setVariable [\"hit_legs\",2,true];”

Can youi please update the script.txt file so it wont kick for skins hero/bandit? everyone with this is getting script restriction #45

Open file scripts.txt in your relevant BattlEye directory and find this line
5 setHit !”\”setHit\”,” !”object_setHitServer = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers \”\z” !”player setHit[\"legs\",1];” !”_unit setHit[\"legs\",0];” !”_unit setHit[\"hands\",0];” !”_unit setHit[_selection,_damage];” !”_total = [_unit,_hit,_damage] call object_setHitServer;” !”_ent setVariable [\"hit_legs\",2,true];”
Will probably be line #47… then change it like this:
5 setHit !”\”setHit\”,” !”object_setHit” !”object_setHitServer = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers \”\z” !”player setHit[\"legs\",1];” !”_unit setHit[\"legs\",0];” !”_unit setHit[\"hands\",0];” !”_unit setHit[_selection,_damage];” !”_total = [_unit,_hit,_damage] call object_setHitServer;” !”_ent setVariable [\"hit_legs\",2,true];”

Send an e-mail, by default that line is fixed - if you sent us a custom scripts.txt to use you need to send us the updated versions if you want them added.

Now its kicking for #44 and,#45 so the above code wouldn't help anyway. i will email maybe i need default script txt

Namalsk is now fixed, if your server didn't get restarted please manually restart it.

Please be aware that you need to downgrade to DayZ v1.7.4.4 to play on Namalsk. 1.7.5.1 will not work.

Edited by ersan191

You guys have no idea how much I wanted to buy from you, but unfortiently you didn't have any Singapor servers available. :L

I had to buy from 'Survival Servers'. :c

Not until the Taviana Devs put the features in

There won't be any more real Taviana updates, some bug fixes will come but that's it :(

Martin the creator of the Taviana map has sold out, He's now part of Dayz Origins and won't allow Hicks (Taviana.com) to use the new changes, the guys from dayzland.eu are now also part of Dayz Origins

Dayz Origins is now all about money :(

Prepare for even greater disappointment, they are terrible.

I wouldn't say terrible, they're just not very good, they are cheap though so you get what you pay for

I would like to know if you are going to allow purchases of official dayz servers connected to the main hive anytime in the near future, if so, then i would be very interested in a server in Amsterdam.

Crash sites don't appear to be spawning on our DayZ.st, server can anyone else confirm they are spawning OK for them on Chernarus?

Crash sites don't appear to be spawning on our DayZ.st, server can anyone else confirm they are spawning OK for them on Chernarus?

Didn't see any at all.

Didn't see any at all.

They spawn periodically rather than at startup now, check patch notes.

I would like to know if you are going to allow purchases of official dayz servers connected to the main hive anytime in the near future, if so, then i would be very interested in a server in Amsterdam.

The official hive has been discontinued and unsupported for months, it is unlikely that we will ever have official hive servers in Amsterdam, sorry.

Ersan

I'm having trouble with my server

Time zone like this always daylight, but have disabled the option did not work.

'm not using custom PBO.

thank you

They spawn periodically rather than at startup now, check patch notes.

Yeah saw this in the patch notes before but have not seen a single one flying around all day. Also some people on the DayZ.st forums have not found one either. Just trying to clarify if anyone has actually come across one yet or if there is a bug.

Also, yeah the Always Day thing is a bit of a nightmare, as even if you turn it off it appears its always daylight.

Thanks.

Hey there getting script restrition #85 for players on my server when someone shoots a mounted gun like on a vodnick. is there anything i can do for that aside from the appdata local and then delete mpmissioncache of arma 2 oa

Cheers

Nobody have seen any helisites here either (have read the changelog), and the "always daylight" option doesn't seem to cooperate, its now night time.

Edit: a restart fixed the daylight thing.

Edited by Dudes Lounge

anyone know what code to change to add death messages back in?

someone is having more trouble with the Time zone server?

my server is always daylight, but it is not what we want, we want Time zone -6, already have disabled the option always daylight on the server but not worked ...

HELPPPPPP

Edited by tiagoaccorsi

There won't be any more real Taviana updates, some bug fixes will come but that's it :(

Martin the creator of the Taviana map has sold out, He's now part of Dayz Origins and won't allow Hicks (Taviana.com) to use the new changes, the guys from dayzland.eu are now also part of Dayz Origins

Dayz Origins is now all about money :(

What? when , how. About money how are thy going to make coin? what offer there mod for coin wtf lol that wont work

We believe the heli crashes are not spawning due to the building tables plugin for bliss, we are likely going to have to disable it (meaning the building tables will no longer function) to get heli crashes to work.

We will investigate the time zone problems shortly.

The issues with deployables (tents, tank traps, etc.) not saving between restarts seems to be affecting official hive servers as well so it's likely a problem with the DayZ code itself, there is nothing we can do about it.

Edited by ersan191

Does that mean the custom buildings entered into the database will not function? If so, how about ones placed in via the mission file?

Does that mean the custom buildings entered into the database will not function? If so, how about ones placed in via the mission file?

Mission file will work, database will not - theoretically you can use the deployable table rather than the building table and that should work.

We are probably going to make an option in the control panel to enable buildings but tell people it breaks heli crashes.

Do they still spawn loot if you use the mission file?

I have a 3d file I imported mine from anyway so I can merge as long as they still spawn loot and zombies

Edited by seaweed