ersan

DayZ.ST - $30/mo for 50 Slot US/EU Servers - FTP - DayZ 1.8.0.3 - Epoch 1.0.3.1 - Instant Setup - Custom Panel - Live Map Tool

I seem to be getting a problem at the moment where players are getting killed on connect and then spawning in the middle of nowhere with no weapons.

This has only happened to me once but it is getting to be quite an issue now, is this a problem with DayZ 1.7.3 or is this just a problem I am having with my server?

Random deaths on login are a 1.7.3 problem unfortunately :\

As for the spectator tool - I'm going to see what I can do, the problem is it's a completely different mission file and we compile missions on-the-fly using the bliss compile scripts which this is totally incompatible with. We can't reliably do things like enable rMod or side chat with the spectator missionfile currently.

Obviously i know it's easy for me to say, but i would happily not have rMod or side if it ment having that tool. My main priority at the moment is to lock down hackers as much as possible, it is IMPOSSIBLE for them to hide from that tool. Which for me makes it an invaluable addition to the server

What are the tables to be used to deploy the buildings?

building should contain the building type and the id, and instance_building the build itself with the positional info?

Can we have an example record of who added a building already into it? I've only found explanation on "how to".. but i didn't find any example of a current used DB record (containing all the info).

I wouldn't add a wrong record...

Thanks.

Edited by WalkerDown

I am gonna order this motherfucker, only bad thing is that I don't have Paypal, only a credit card, however I am trying to mix my card with PayPal

What are the tables to be used to deploy the buildings?

building should contain the building type and the id, and instance_building the build itself with the positional info?

Can we have an example record of who added a building already into it? I've only found explanation on "how to".. but i didn't find any example of a current used DB record (containing all the info).

I wouldn't add a wrong record...

Thanks.

2iswq68.png

11w6c6e.png

Having an issue with "server running incorrect server side application...." i jsut played half an hour, reconnected and it showed up

Loot is not spawning correctly on Celle Map, all news buildings are empty, we tested other server with the map ,and it spawned correclty, any one else have this issue?

yes i had the same problem on celle map loot spawns and also when we looged out and would come back in we would spawn as a fresh spawn i took the map off way to many prolems with that map

yeah i found the issue with the Fresh spawn , it's look like a bug in the DB in the survivor table, it set the World ID to 1 and sometime to 9.

the Celle map is ID 9 , but the server load World_ID 1 for a unknown reasons.

So if one survivor is set to ID 9 , it will always spawn fresh

Having an issue with "server running incorrect server side application...." i jsut played half an hour, reconnected and it showed up

Try changing your starting loadout, that's usually the cause of this error is an invalid starting loadout.

Still waiting on a reply to my e-mails. Have you guys figured out a solution?

To your backup not being restored correctly? That's the only e-mail in the inbox I was unable to answer last night - I'll get to it soon if that's you, sorry.

Loot is not spawning correctly on Celle Map, all news buildings are empty, we tested other server with the map ,and it spawned correclty, any one else have this issue?

yes i had the same problem on celle map loot spawns and also when we looged out and would come back in we would spawn as a fresh spawn i took the map off way to many prolems with that map

yeah i found the issue with the Fresh spawn , it's look like a bug in the DB in the survivor table, it set the World ID to 1 and sometime to 9.

the Celle map is ID 9 , but the server load World_ID 1 for a unknown reasons.

So if one survivor is set to ID 9 , it will always spawn fresh

Good catch, it looks like it was initially setting it to 9 but it would get reset to 1 when our backup script was ran - it should be resolved now everyone can restart your Celle server and it should work. Sorry about that.

Edited by ersan191

To your backup not being restored correctly? That's the only e-mail in the inbox I was unable to answer last night - I'll get to it soon if that's you, sorry.

Yeah that's the one. No worries, you've been dramatically faster than my experience with my former hosting company. I'd just like to see the server working 100% right one way or another. Like I said in the last e-mail, it's okay to reset the map spawns to the map default if necessary.

Are the backups just straight sql files? It really does seem like some weird string replace script was run on them to mix up the vehicle classes since everything is in the right spot with the right inventory, just the wrong vehicles. If I was a malicious sort of coder looking to cause headaches, that would be an easy thing to pull with full access to sql files.

Edit: Problem is fixed! Thank you for being awesome!

Edited by GreatBigJerk

has Celle been updated to 1.7.3 yet

Yep yesterday.

• Like 1

nice very nice thank you ersan

so im off to try Celle once again LOL

Edited by MTUCKER0

ok Celle map still bugged loot spawns in the new building isnt showing up all the old building spawn loot just fine its just the new buildings

I was looking through your web site. Interested in ordering a server out of Seatle, Washington. Are "official" DayZ server unavailable at this time? I noticed that I can't choose official, only day.st hive server and private servers. I am very interested in ordering an "official" dayZ server that's connected to the hive. Thank you!

I was looking through your web site. Interested in ordering a server out of Seatle, Washington. Are "official" DayZ server unavailable at this time? I noticed that I can't choose official, only day.st hive server and private servers. I am very interested in ordering an "official" dayZ server that's connected to the hive. Thank you!

We have no official instanceID's available currently and the DayZ team hasn't approved new instances in over 2 months, so it's unlikely that we will have more.

I see. I guess i'm just confused how all that works. So some hosting companies are able to get instances and some cannot? Why are some saying "instantly be whitelisted and connected to the hive" when some companies can not offer that? Some have more or less ID's than others??

I see. I guess i'm just confused how all that works. So some hosting companies are able to get instances and some cannot? Why are some saying "instantly be whitelisted and connected to the hive" when some companies can not offer that? Some have more or less ID's than others??

They more than likely have ID's from before when the DayZ team still approved them. Ours are all sold.

We starting selling servers much later than most of the companies did so they probably have leftovers.

I just submitted an InstanceID request for Seattle to DayZ just to see what happens, but I highly doubt they will get approved - and if they do it will likely be more than a month.

Edited by ersan191

yeah i just lost ability to log into control panel

get this message

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access / on this server.

yeah i just lost ability to log into control panel

get this message

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access / on this server.

Fixed, was that way for about 10 seconds haha

Edited by ersan191