ersan

DayZ.ST - $30/mo for 50 Slot US/EU Servers - FTP - DayZ 1.8.0.3 - Epoch 1.0.3.1 - Instant Setup - Custom Panel - Live Map Tool

Is there an ETA on epoch 1.0.1.4 ?

This!

I just bought a server from you guys, works great! but I don´t know how i can teleport and spawn weapons IN-game. how do i do that?

:facepalm:

can anyone tell me if you admin if you can access this line through just being admin

"Survivors:1, FPS:60, FPSMin:58"

i need this line on our server and need to know if its locked or not cheers. we keep emailing but no response from st on this and the server is lagging badly and it maybe the cause.

Oh yeah i'm going to pay $30 a month when you can't even figure out DDOS protection. skid.

Move your server to Los Angeles if you want DDoS protection. As far as I know we are the only DayZ host offering any sort of DDoS protection whatsoever, through Los Angeles. http://lmgtfy.com/?q=dayz+ddos+protection

This is simply because there are very very few places in the world that can protect UDP-based game servers from attack. Most DDoS protection solutions are designed to protect websites and database servers only. CloudFlare only protects websites, we called Prolexic and offered to pay anything it takes and they said they can only protect websites. Almost every other service (besides one in Chicago that we are working on securing a deal with) generally outsources their protection to Black Lotus in LA, which means the traffic has to bounce through LA before it reaches the server, which will dramatically increase ping and defeat the purpose of having geographically diverse servers.

DDoS protection appliances also don't protect UDP traffic, for example Cisco Guard has no UDP protection whatsoever, Arbor TMS has very basic options for UDP filters, but one of their appliances that will protect up to 10gbps (the largest they offer, not enough to protect us against some of the attacks we get) costs approximately $70,000. Fortigate has good UDP filtering, but only has an appliance protecting against attacks up to 3gbps (http://www.fortinet.com/products/fortiddos/300A.html) - We are very lucky to have worked out a deal with Black Lotus to offer servers there at the same price as the other locations.

Most "DDoS attacks" you hear about are tiny and easy to mitigate, we get attacks as large as 30gbps sometimes, which is a whole different ballpark.

Edited by ersan191

Hey ersan,

how about you reply to those of us above that have a question. Instead of some asshat bashing you.

Or is your image more important than answering a paying customer?

seems backwards to me ...just saying.

Hey ersan,

how about you reply to those of us above that have a question. Instead of some asshat bashing you.

Or is your image more important than answering a paying customer?

seems backwards to me ...just saying.

There is a support team hired to handle support inquiries, I'm management. Contact admin@dayz.st with questions like that. Also we have no ETA on Sahrani.

Any idea when WDC will be back on line and what exactly is going on?

Its been almost 72 hours.

It is a DDoS attack caused by one of our customers being a repeated target. We recommend you move your servers to Los Angeles if you want DDoS protection, that is all we can do. We will likely have to force them to move to Los Angeles soon and hopefully they will stop attacking that server. They just moved to Los Angeles, hopefully the attacks will stop.

Edited by ersan191

Ersan191!

I have tried to contact through IRC, Your Support Email, Your PM on here And on THIS Forum and NEVER have anyone been ass'd to get back to me about a god dam UPGRADE!!!! I actually want to spend more cash with you guys and i am getting no support with a sales question!!!!

We are one of the top 50 servers in the world!!! If i dont get a answer soon im moving .... had enough of this BS support all i wanted was a simple chat!

Ersan191!

I have tried to contact through IRC, Your Support Email, Your PM on here And on THIS Forum and NEVER have anyone been ass'd to get back to me about a god dam UPGRADE!!!! I actually want to spend more cash with you guys and i am getting no support with a sales question!!!!

We are one of the top 50 servers in the world!!! If i dont get a answer soon im moving .... had enough of this BS support all i wanted was a simple chat!

If you are trying to go more then 50 players with dayz.st it wont happen, their hardware cant handle it. Look at Vilayer or HFB which use high clock speed E3 servers, which can handle around 60.

If you are trying to go more then 50 players with dayz.st it wont happen, their hardware cant handle it. Look at Vilayer or HFB which use high clock speed E3 servers, which can handle around 60.

Correct, we don't offer more than 50 slot servers because the E5's can't do more than 50. If it's worth it to you we can probably sell you a dedicated server with our control panel software running on it, contact admin@dayz.st if you're interested. We have a couple people with E3-1270's that host 4 high slot servers comfortably, but they aren't cheap.

We have them in everywhere except Los Angeles, and additionally in Germany.

Edited by ersan191

Correct, we don't offer more than 50 slot servers because the E5's can't do more than 50. If it's worth it to you we can probably sell you a dedicated server with our control panel software running on it, contact admin@dayz.st if you're interested. We have a couple people with E3-1270's that host 4 high slot servers comfortably, but they aren't cheap.

We have them in everywhere except Los Angeles, and additionally in Germany.

can you answer my question please ?

i have emailed you , pmd you, my friend who rents his server from you has pmd you emailed for support and nothing ! not very good support.

WDC is still down this is day 4 man. I'm not moving to LA. Not interested in a avg ping of 160-200 and having to redo my BE filters. I'm not going to argue about the ping either. Ping test from my location to WDC is 17. In-game my low end is 25 but more of an avg of 40. Ping test to LA is about an 82 so in-game will double that to a minimum of 160. Probably lose all my east coast players. Also, not long ago wasn't LA ddos'd as well...like recently?

Twitter channel is a joke...can't even get someone to put up a post like hey guys sorry...we're being ddos'd, we'll be back with an update. The irc channel....that guy Allanstrings is a real POS. I went over to irc to get some support a little while back and as soon as I start asking questions I get trolled by several people. Reason was,I didnt pick a nick and went with the mbbit name...they said I couldn't be taken seriously because I didnt' pick a nick. Now where is that said anywhere on the irc channel or rules? Nowhere? So I told Allanstrings to fuck off and got banned. I didn't even know he was an admin. Whats going on over there? Ya'll got a bunch of 15 year olds high on aderal running the show?

This is the 3rd attack in 3 weeks. We need to be compensated...next month is free or something Do you realize how hard it is keeping players on a serv thats always down?

I would never recommend dayz.st's services to anyone with a straight face. Horrible customer service, horrible service...if you want to talk to someone you have to come to dayzmod.com and put up a complaint thread, receive heck from a mod and if your lucky a member will say the name "Ersan...go talk to him" Its like an audition for cirque du soleil to get to someone with a pulse.

Sorry for the rant, but the service at dayz.st is completely unacceptable.

Edited by Dusty Nuttles

Any word on Breaking Point Private hive?

Any word on Breaking Point Private hive?

Target is either tomorrow or the day after, along with Sahrani.

• Like 1

can you answer what i saod please ?

our group hires one of your servers. it has lagged hard recently and we need to sort it out its very popular but we cant sort it out if you wont respond. we have emailed you numerous times , pmd you put on here which you are reading but you wont answer.

razor offered to help us but we cant access what we need for him to help solve the issue becuase you wont respond or your help.

our group hires one of your servers. it has lagged hard recently and we need to sort it out its very popular but we cant sort it out if you wont respond. we have emailed you numerous times , pmd you put on here which you are reading but you wont answer.

razor offered to help us but we cant access what we need for him to help solve the issue becuase you wont respond or your help.

.ST do not provide support, they take your money... give you a server instance on a rammed full server that is about to break. They have no DDOS protection, even when other suppliers have full DDOS protection no matter where the server is located... Remember the saying... "You get what you pay for" well at $30 a month you get exactly what you pay for, shit servers, no service and no support.

If you want decent DayZ servers DO NOT USE DayZ.ST - It's not rocket science!!

.ST do not provide support, they take your money... give you a server instance on a rammed full server that is about to break. They have no DDOS protection, even when other suppliers have full DDOS protection no matter where the server is located... Remember the saying... "You get what you pay for" well at $30 a month you get exactly what you pay for, shit servers, no service and no support.

So much hate.

I been having a ST server for around 6 month, never had any issues with their support,

• Like 1

I've had 2-3 servers with DayZ.ST for almost a year now. Other than things beyond their control, I've been completely happy. I've submitted dozens of requests via email and I think the longest I've ever waiting was 48 hours. Oh lord... the horror.

Tell me what other hosts offer "full DDoS protection"? You obviously have zero idea what you are talking about here. Go back a page and read what Ersan posted, you might actually learn something... but you won't, cause you're just a troll.

Fail troll is fail.

Any news on the broken trader menus for Day Z Epoch servers on .ST hosted boxes ?

They always were a bit twitchy on .st servers but since 1.0.1.4 they just plain haven't worked. I reported this Sunday and got a generic "we are working on this sorry for any problems" message sent back. No feedback or news feeds regarding this since.

Trading is a massive part of Epoch and we're losing server population while this is being worked on as players are jumping to non-.st servers for full working features. I appreciate you have to make massive code changes to accommodate Epoch and this is probably a complex issue but an ETA would be fantastic.

Just to chip in as I see a lot of hate towards ST on this thread ; this problem aside, we've had only a few issues with our .st server, none of them the fault of the server host in 5-6 months since our move from Vilayer. Every query I've raised has been answered within 24 hours and Id be happy to recommend or use DayZ.st for standard Day Z servers.

Edited by Box

I've had 2-3 servers with DayZ.ST for almost a year now. Other than things beyond their control, I've been completely happy. I've submitted dozens of requests via email and I think the longest I've ever waiting was 48 hours. Oh lord... the horror.

Tell me what other hosts offer "full DDoS protection"? You obviously have zero idea what you are talking about here. Go back a page and read what Ersan posted, you might actually learn something... but you won't, cause you're just a troll.

Fail troll is fail.

Yes I suppose I don't know what I am talking about considering I used to have an .st server it was under constant DDOS attack. I then got a dedicated server from another supplier and oh look guess what... No DDOS. Considering I also (Just to prove a point) rented a similar dayz server from these providers: Vilayer, GTX gaming, Multiplay + a few others and ran them for 2 months each and guess what No DDOS and each being at a different location. I even got someone to DDOS those servers and guess what the traffic was re-routed by the datacentre and the dayz server suffered no ill effects. So before you go saying fail troll is fail perhaps you should think about whom you are speaking to little boy before us men make you look like the twat that you are.

Well I am bored now again people please don't use dayz.st if you want to have any chance of having a decent server for your community to play in... spend a bit more and go with a decent provider not some hash tag bunch of nublets who really could not give a shit about the customers just taking the cash out of your pocket.

Yes I suppose I don't know what I am talking about considering I used to have an .st server it was under constant DDOS attack. I then got a dedicated server from another supplier and oh look guess what... No DDOS. Considering I also (Just to prove a point) rented a similar dayz server from these providers: Vilayer, GTX gaming, Multiplay + a few others and ran them for 2 months each and guess what No DDOS and each being at a different location. I even got someone to DDOS those servers and guess what the traffic was re-routed by the datacentre and the dayz server suffered no ill effects. So before you go saying fail troll is fail perhaps you should think about whom you are speaking to little boy before us men make you look like the twat that you are.

We've had servers from Vilayer, Very games, clanned, Multiplay, gameservers.com and DayZ.st for Day Z and other games over the course of 12 years. .ST arent the worst company we've used to be fair. I know some of their servers get issues with DDOS attacks but (touch wood) we've to had any issues with this yet with .st.

In fact, of the companies you've mentioned, I'd say the worst for DDoS attacks were actually Multiplay. We had to have servers moved three times before we just gave up with them and opted for a refund - that was just last week!

Edited by Box

I have no idea who you are or what your e-mail address is, but the inbox has been quite clear lately so maybe your e-mails aren't getting through for some reason.

If you're the one asking about the RPT log then click view logs in your control panel and voila there it is. If you are the one looking to run more than 50 slots I responded to all those e-mails yesterday. Here's what I've been telling people:

If you want to run more than 50 slots you need to purchase a dedicated server from us as our shared servers do not have CPU's that will run more than 50 slots, you will have full administrator access to the server and we will install our server manager software that makes it work with our control panel. Please note we cannot allow Breaking Point official servers on the dedicated machines as per our agreement with BP.

Here is what we have available in Germany, Amsterdam, and Washington DC:

Intel Xeon E3-1230v2 3.30GHz

2x500GB SATA or 1x60GB SSD

100mbps port

8GB RAM (+$15 for 16GB)

5TB premium bandwidth (+$70 for 10TB)

$90/m

Intel Xeon E3-1270v2 3.50GHz

2x500GB SATA or 1x60GB SSD

100mbps port

8GB RAM (+$15 for 16GB)

5TB premium bandwidth (+$70 for 10TB)

$100/m

These are available at Washington DC, Dallas, Amsterdam, London, Singapore, Salt Lake City, Seattle, and San Jose:

Intel Xeon E3-1230v2 3.30GHz

2x1TB SATA

8GB RAM

1gbps port

100TB premium bandwidth

$225/m

Intel Xeon E3-1270v2 3.50GHz

2x1TB SATA

16GB RAM

1gbps port

100TB premium bandwidth

$270/m

We do not have any available currently in Los Angeles with DDoS protection however (unless you're willing to pay a fairly sizable setup fee and wait a week or two). Send an e-mail to admin@dayz.st if you are interested.

Well I am bored now again people please don't use dayz.st if you want to have any chance of having a decent server for your community to play in... spend a bit more and go with a decent provider not some hash tag bunch of nublets who really could not give a shit about the customers just taking the cash out of your pocket.

Just because YOU weren't the target of the attack doesn't mean someone else on the same server as you wasn't. Other providers have no DDoS protection whatsoever, or very little. They are simply not as popular so they don't have to deal with the attacks (or if you talk to my partner he thinks they are the ones attacking us). I'm sure whoever you 'got to DDoS you' had a very small botnet, as I've said repeatedly things change when you are suffering >10gbps attacks.

We are very fortunate to have DDoS protection at Los Angeles available as an option, and hope to make Chicago available as soon as possible as well.

Any news on the broken trader menus for Day Z Epoch servers on .ST hosted boxes ?

They always were a bit twitchy on .st servers but since 1.0.1.4 they just plain haven't worked. I reported this Sunday and got a generic "we are working on this sorry for any problems" message sent back. No feedback or news feeds regarding this since.

Trading is a massive part of Epoch and we're losing server population while this is being worked on as players are jumping to non-.st servers for full working features. I appreciate you have to make massive code changes to accommodate Epoch and this is probably a complex issue but an ETA would be fantastic.

Just to chip in as I see a lot of hate towards ST on this thread ; this problem aside, we've had only a few issues with our .st server, none of them the fault of the server host in 5-6 months since our move from Vilayer. Every query I've raised has been answered within 24 hours and Id be happy to recommend or use DayZ.st for standard Day Z servers.

I'm really not that informed about Epoch, I think I was told that problem was with 1.0.1.4 itself but I'm not sure. If whoever responded to you said they were looking into it they've probably taken initiative on the matter. I'm personally working on BP private hive support atm.

Edited by ersan191