ersan

DayZ.ST - $30/mo for 50 Slot US/EU Servers - FTP - DayZ 1.8.0.3 - Epoch 1.0.3.1 - Instant Setup - Custom Panel - Live Map Tool

servers down again ?

cant access both of mine.

All 3 of mine down. :(

Yeah, battling DDoS attacks and trying to get DayZ 1.7.7 pushed out isn't fun.

The attacks are actually delaying DayZCommander's release of 1.7.7

I think we got it up on DayZCommander for most CDN nodes now, we are trying to patch up the security holes that are allowing the DDoS attacks to be effective so we can get our servers back working again.

Edited by ersan191
  • Like 1

Do you have any times, when the UK servers will be updated to the latest version.

Edited by kaysio

Any input to when the servers are getting updated.

As my 2 servers have sat empty since the new patch came out.

Any input to when the servers are getting updated.

As my 2 servers have sat empty since the new patch came out.

Planning on doing it tonight, failing that definitely tomorrow afternoon.

EDIT: 1.7.7 update is complete - you must reset your PBO's to defaults or your server will not work. We no longer support 1.7.6.1, please do not ask to downgrade - it is not possible.

Please also be aware that 1.7.7 only applies to Chernarus currently. All other maps are still running off of the 1.7.6.1 (or earlier) base DayZ code.

Another thing of note - the game no longer appears to force start when the first player joins anymore, so you have to wait until it starts the game on its own (usually 3-5 minutes after the first person joins), you will sit at "Requesting Authentication, Retrying Authentication" after your server is restarted until the game begins and you can login.

Also some people who have modified their BattlEye filters may have problems, the default filters that we setup (which are very basic) work fine and we have tested them, if you have made any changes you will need to resolve those issues on your own. This thread may be of use, it has links to updated BattlEye filters for 1.7.7 that I have been told work. You can also contact admin@dayz.st and request that your filters be reset to defaults, but we have quite a support backlog right now due to the update so an answer may take some time.

Edited by ersan191
  • Like 1

1.7.7.1 asap please!

Working on it.

We have updated the servers to 1.7.7.1 - there were far too many changes required to BattlEye filters for us to do per-server updates, so what we did instead is move the BattlEye folder to a folder called oldBattlEye, you can access it by FTP (but don't just move them back or your server won't work because you will get kicked on login). We preserved the BattlEye ban lists that you had set. It is up to you to manage your BattlEye filters from now on (unless we see a marked increase in hacking, but the filters we had weren't very protective anyway). You can look through these forums to find updated BattlEye filters, but I don't think there are any for 1.7.7.1 yet.

Also you need to reset your PBO files to default if you were using custom ones - a lot of changes were made.

If your server isn't working and everything is default, try restarting it, and then if you still experience problems please contact our support team at admin@dayz.st

Also the $15 first month promo is over.

Edited by ersan191
  • Like 2

can you host a 10 slots server for a lower price?

Sorry no, people can max out an entire cpu core with 10 slots by loading it up with junk like buildings, vehicles, BE filters and custom mods, so 50 slots are standard. We assume 1 server will use 1 core.

Edited by ersan191

Is the 15$ first month offer finished?

Indeed, we ended that promo when 1.7.7.1 was released.

Any chance we will get the Sahrani map soon?

Working on it.

Hey Ersan,

Your forum is riddled with spammers, last 300 or so posts are all spam

Edited by PK Richie

Your forum is riddled with spammers, last 300 or so posts are all spam

Wow, it's quite a mess there now... :o

Wow, it's quite a mess there now... :o

I only saw spam in the "General" forum.

I never created the forum with any intention to moderate it, it was requested by a couple of customers when we first started (who I'm pretty sure are no longer around) and they said they would moderate it - if anyone else wants to feel free to step up. I've deleted all users that signed up since June 18 (since that seems to be when the spambots started) and all of the posts they made. I'm sorry if that also deleted some legitimate users.

I've also changed the captcha question so that bots are less likely to know the answer. (it is 'what is the nickname of the creator of dayz' - A: rocket, which I think anyone that plays a decent amount of DayZ should know)

Edited by ersan191

We are now offering Breaking Point servers (it is an option under the Map selection dropdown)

See here for info about Breaking Point: http://www.thezombie...breaking-point/

Download the Launcher and server browser here: http://dayzbreakingp...eakingPoint.exe

You will not be able to use DayZ Commander, you have to use their launcher.

These are servers hosted on their 'Official' hive which means you won't have full control over them like other private hives. You will be able to stop/start/restart, change a few settings, and FTP in to modify the GCAM config file and download logs, but all other FTP actions are locked.

Also we haven't applied a small update that they released this morning so occasionally when the first player connects to the server they won't be able to get in and should retry. This will be fixed soon.

Edited by ersan191
  • Like 1

Hey Ersan191

I have sent you a PM could you check it and get back to me please, its about server upgrades.. As we are now one of the top 100 servers on dayz and i would like to move the server forward but keep with you guys as im very happy with the service...

Also i would not mind getting involved with your forum...

Starworlds

PlayStarworlds.com

I just bought a server from you guys, works great! but I don´t know how i can teleport and spawn weapons IN-game. how do i do that?