ersan

DayZ.ST - $30/mo for 50 Slot US/EU Servers - FTP - DayZ 1.8.0.3 - Epoch 1.0.3.1 - Instant Setup - Custom Panel - Live Map Tool

When we're ready to deploy the new version (it should be less than an hour) we will start doing rolling restarts with 10 minute warnings on all servers.

ALL servers must be restarted to apply the new ArmA2 Beta patch. This will be handled by us and does not require your intervention.

If you are running Chernarus and using a custom PBO your server will NOT WORK until you remove your pbo, start your server, download the default pbo and make your modifications again. The pbo files are very different.

Namalsk will NOT WORK if you update to DayZ 1.7.5.1 - it will tell you you are running the wrong version of DayZ, you must downgrade to play Namalsk.

Caveats - The following additional bliss features are not working in 1.7.5.1:

per-user custom inventories

wrecks

care packages

Messaging should work and buildings tables definitely work.

We do NOT support old versions of DayZ, so please don't ask to downgrade.

EDIT: We are starting the updates now, rolling restarts on all servers with 10 minute warnings.

Edited by ersan191
  • Like 5

Yay cool nice one Ersan. So if we have a custom .pbo file on the system wide restarts the server just won't start so we then do as you say above correct? Or would it be prudent to switch back to standard .pbo now?

Hey guys im running a taviana.com server 2.0 but was wondering when we update to the new patches will the new updates apply to taviana.com as i would really like this update.

Thanks for any information

Yay cool nice one Ersan. So if we have a custom .pbo file on the system wide restarts the server just won't start so we then do as you say above correct? Or would it be prudent to switch back to standard .pbo now?

It will attempt to run but players won't be able to connect (it won't get past authenticating). Switching to default is always recommended.

Hey guys im running a taviana.com server 2.0 but was wondering when we update to the new patches will the new updates apply to taviana.com as i would really like this update.

DayZ 1.7.5.1 does not apply to any map other than Chernarus.

• Like 1

Mine was updated now, had to start/stop the server a couple of times to get it going again, but now it all seems good. Thanks guys, for getting it up so fast!

The custom map devs have to update their maps first. I'm really hoping that the .EU version will actually get updated since it sounds like they're going to be pulling support soon.

Ya man that's the reason we changed to .com recently really hope there will be some way to add the changes at some point to the .com aswell.

The custom map devs have to update their maps first. I'm really hoping that the .EU version will actually get updated since it sounds like they're going to be pulling support soon.

I am getting bad gateway on the DayZ.st Control Panel at the moment.. I figure you guys are working on it.

yeah same as. just shut my server down and then bad gateway LOL

Seems like Dayz.st just went down, including the servers.

Read the twitter post.

"The website may be slow or unresponsive until the updates are complete."

• Like 1

DayZ 1.7.5.1 does not apply to any map other than Chernarus.

Does this include both private and public versions of Chenarus, or just those connected to the DayZ Hive?

Does this include both private and public versions of Chenarus, or just those connected to the DayZ Hive?

It should apply to EVERY version of Chernarus that is provided by DayZ.ST.

So if we host on Taviana, we can't get the benefits of this patch?

So if we host on Taviana, we can't get the benefits of this patch?

Not until the Taviana Devs put the features in. It runs separate DayZ_Code than Chernarus, which uses this patch. I am sure they'll update it soon.

• Like 1

Not until the Taviana Devs put the features in. It runs separate DayZ_Code than Chernarus, which uses this patch. I am sure they'll update it soon.

Any idea when that'll be? Really looking forward to these new additions and fixed changes and the Chernarus map doesn't get my rocks hard like Taviana does.

I do not have a clue when the Taviana Dev Team would update their map. I know one of the main guys from it said after this next update for Tavi he will cease and let some other people take over. The modders get shit on from all angles, specifically those trying to make a buck off the game *cough* origins *cough*.

From my understanding this update was stricktly for Chernarus for some reason our Namalsk server hosted by DayZ.st was updated now it does not work anyone have any ideas as to what we should do?

Had to manually add the New Littlebird and Humvees, but they spawned.

Any reason the live feature is down?