ersan

DayZ.ST - $30/mo for 50 Slot US/EU Servers - FTP - DayZ 1.8.0.3 - Epoch 1.0.3.1 - Instant Setup - Custom Panel - Live Map Tool

Just a question, Im looking to cancel my account from the 7th of feb. I dont want my bill to continue due to time in game. Ill be looking into renting again come standalone. but at the moment its a waste for me as i dont get enough time in game. Im paid up until the 7th of feb how can i cancel the account after the 7th.

Just a question, Im looking to cancel my account from the 7th of feb. I dont want my bill to continue due to time in game. Ill be looking into renting again come standalone. but at the moment its a waste for me as i dont get enough time in game. Im paid up until the 7th of feb how can i cancel the account after the 7th.

Cancel the subscribtion from Paypal.. even if you do it today, your account will least until the next payment (7th).

Ok did that already thank you :)

Send us an e-mail at admin@dayz.st and someone will look into it as soon as we can.

Still no news on my side and my payment was shipped out on the 9th

Errrrmmm.... For some reason the server I recently bought from you won't run Namalsk. It says it's up but it doesn't show up on DayZ Commander or Remote Control (Direct Ip Connection) where as on Chernarus it does.

hello i was wondering about vehicle spawns on my taviana server currently when i run the spawn vehicles script not All the vehicles will spawn on the map i have vehicle limit set to 900 just in case could that be a issue?

also i was wondering how I can change all the current spawns on the map to Fully repaired

also is there a way to make vehicles spawn every reset ive noticed if the vehicle spawn is still in it wont spawn another one is there a way around this ?

Edited by bobler

hello i was wondering about vehicle spawns on my taviana server currently when i run the spawn vehicles script not All the vehicles will spawn on the map i have vehicle limit set to 900 just in case could that be a issue?

also i was wondering how I can change all the current spawns on the map to Fully repaired

also is there a way to make vehicles spawn every reset ive noticed if the vehicle spawn is still in it wont spawn another one is there a way around this ?

Create more spawn points using the map function.

Create more spawn points using the map function.

well duh looking for a solution besides that

Is there a fix for nametags not working?

Also, the big ammo box crates part of the care packages aren't accessible.

Edited by R.J.

About making vehicles spawn fully repaired, you need to change a few things in the vehicle table in the database.

damage_min -> 0

damage_max -> 0 //The vehicles won't be damaged.

fuel_min -> 1

fuel_max -> 1 //Vehicles will have full fuel, or whatever your preference is

limit_min -> 0

limit_max -> 0 // Vehicles will have no broken parts

You can do this to all vehicles by running this SQL command:

UPDATE vehicle SET damage_min=0,damage_max=0,fuel_min=1,fuel_max=1,limit_min=0,limit_max=0;

I have not actually used the database in that way, but that should work fine. I have a PHP script that runs hourly that loads in new vehicles randomly to empty spawns (no matter if a vehicle from that spawn is on a map, so multiple vehicles per spawn, which apparently does not automatically happen with the current bliss) up to our vehicle limit. I also have a separate max heli count, and helis will spawn in based on the number I set (so I always have the same number of helis on the server).

Edited by Sinoco

Someone appears to be DDoS'ing our servers one by one now, at this moment here is the status:

I'm sure there will be others.

Sigh.

EDIT: Our datacenter is actively mitigating and monitoring the attacks now, there will likely be intermittent problems but they should start coming back online.

Edited by ersan191

I am looking for advice. All of my deployables just disappeared after a restart 32 hours ago. I still see them in the database, and support has checked it and said it all looked fine, but they are just not in the game.

I have restored my pbos back to standard, rolled a backup from before the restart but no matter what I do they just won't show back up in game. The deployable table is still working, I can put down a tent and it works fine, but nothing from before that fatal restart.

There must be something screwed up, Does anyone here have any thoughts?

Someone appears to be DDoS'ing our servers one by one now, at this moment here is the status:

I'm sure there will be others.

Sigh.

EDIT: Our datacenter is actively mitigating and monitoring the attacks now, there will likely be intermittent problems but they should start coming back online.

173.193.202.109 is down as well.

Just curious bc i follow your twitter feed... who is always attacking dayz.st? Seems like this happens everyday.

Went to sleep about 5 hours ago and woke up to more DDoS attacks, these are currently down:

Amsterdam 04 (5.153.13.115)

Amsterdam 02 (159.253.131.97)

Washington DC 04 (173.193.202.109)

Seattle 04 (173.192.170.85)

Amsterdam 07 (159.253.145.175)

Talking with the datacenter to try and get the attacks mitigated.

All other servers should be up.

Someone has it out for us, don't know who or why. We will occasionally get 1 server attacked every couple days just because we are a very large provider and people will attack servers because they get antagonized in chat or something, but this is someone who is actively targetting and attacking our network, one server at a time, using the same attack method on each server, and has been doing it for the last 10 hours straight and managed to take down 14 of our 86 servers, most only temporarily.

Edited by ersan191

Went to sleep about 5 hours ago and woke up to more DDoS attacks, these are currently down:

Someone has it out for us, don't know who or why. We will occasionally get 1 server attacked every couple days just because we are a very large provider and people will attack servers because they get antagonized in chat or something, but this is someone who is actively targetting and attacking our network, one server at a time, and has been doing it for the last 10 hours straight and managed to take down 14 of our 86 servers, most only temporarily.

That sucks man. You guys seem like you work hard to provide game servers with good support.

Someone has it out for us, don't know who or why. We will occasionally get 1 server attacked every couple days just because we are a very large provider and people will attack servers because they get antagonized in chat or something, but this is someone who is actively targetting and attacking our network, one server at a time, and has been doing it for the last 10 hours straight and managed to take down 14 of our 86 servers, most only temporarily.

It wouldn't shock me if the culprit worked for a company that's name rhymed with "UrvivalErvers"... Or any of the other competing companies out there that people leave for ST in droves.

We managed to get some network-level DDoS protection installed for all of the servers but it looks like there may be some problems in Seattle and Singapore switching over to the ddos-protected network and they aren't reachable at the moment. We are trying to get it fixed.

It may be coincidence, but I had just finished banning a new wave of hackers; 3 at a time to be precise. This was the third time they had started spawning in gear in the server.

It may be coincidence, but I had just finished banning a new wave of hackers; 3 at a time to be precise. This was the third time they had started spawning in gear in the server.

Whoever it is has been after us for 18+ hours now, so probably unrelated.

I just banned ANOTHER group of three. Five minutes later we get DDoS'd. I don't believe in coincidences when it comes to this. I have banned the same group of three (All spawning in around an ammo crate) three-four times now.