ersan

DayZ.ST - $30/mo for 50 Slot US/EU Servers - FTP - DayZ 1.8.0.3 - Epoch 1.0.3.1 - Instant Setup - Custom Panel - Live Map Tool

Not sure if this works but worth a shot, if you go to ur database and view log_code you can see the id for BAN is 3.

If you then go to log entry an search for his unique ID you can try adding "3" for log_code_id.

I have my doubts it will work but you never know :)

I don't think Dart will sync with the player database if it's not connected to the server. In other words, it won't retroactively load players that were on the server into the player database tab.

Is there any other option? I am able to find the player in the Bliss database, but no GUID or IP information.

it does i use it on mine and have a list of every play that has played on my server

it does i use it on mine and have a list of every play that has played on my server

It only keeps track of people who have played on the server while it was running. It would need access to the database to get a list of all players that have been on the server.

RHF3d.jpg

DayZ.ST Game Server Hosting

DayZ.ST specializes in DayZ server hosting. We worked very hard on creating a DayZ-customized control panel that makes server management extremely simple yet powerful, combine that with dedicated support, quality datacenters and hardware, and constant updates based on feedback and suggestions and we believe we can be one of the best hosts out there!

Control Panel:

nrDMv.jpg

Locations:

Check the website for current availability, it changes all the time. If you see an 'order now' button instead of a sold out button for your location it is available.

• US - Salt Lake City, UT

• US - Washington DC

• US - Dallas, TX

• US - Seattle, WA

• US - San Jose, CA

• UK - London

• NL - Amsterdam

• SG - Singapore (70ms to AUS)

Available Maps:

• Chernarus

• Lingor

• Panthera

• Takistan

• Fallujah

• Zargabad

• Namalsk

• Celle

• Taviana (dayztaviana.com)

• Taviana (dayzland.eu)

Host Servers:

• Dual Intel Xeon E5-2620 @ (12 core @ 2GHz +HT)

• 48GB RAM

• 1gbit network connection

Features:

• Instant automated setup (seriously instant)

• Official ervers are pre-whitelisted and online automatically literally seconds after payment (we don't sell servers that aren't already whitelisted and ready to play)

• Server instances are completely new and untouched, all vehicles will be spawned at their start locations and there will be no barbed wire/tank traps/etc, totally clean

• Live support chat and e-mail/IRC support for off hours

• Full support for Private Hives and a DayZ.ST shared company hive

• Switch between maps and hives (official - subject to availability, shared, private) at any time for free, completely automated

• Time zone change feature, change timezone any time you want from the control panel on demand

• Automated scheduled restarts every x hours (12 by default) with warnings at 1 hour, 30 minutes, 10 minutes & 1 minute before restart

• Custom web-based control panel specifically designed from the ground up for DayZ servers instead of generic tcadmin panel (screenshot)

• Download access to all server log files from the control panel

• Change difficulty (including individual settings for crosshair, 3rd person, nameplates, and death messages), motd, restart interval, rcon password, 'hosted by', max ping, etc. on demand (config changes require server restart) as well as stop/start/restart server functions

Private Hive Features:

• Full phpMyAdmin database access

• Map tool for viewing vehicle and player locations and spawning new vehicles wherever you want as well as editing players inventories

• Always-daytime feature (optional) resets your server to approximately 8AM every time it restarts

• Enable/Disable Side Chat

• Modify Vehicle Spawn Limit

• Manually Run Vehicle Spawn Script (auto-run every night at midnight EST)

• Enable/Disable BattlEye

• Password Protect your server

• Bliss Hive is updated regularly

• Edit the starting equipment of players who join your server in a familiar GUI

• Use rMod to spawn nearly any vehicle or weapon from arma2 and arma2:oa in DayZ (compatible with all maps)

• Change your server's datacenter location at any time from the control panel

• Automated database backups every 30 minutes stored for 48 hours

• Bliss Optional Features available: Care Packages, Wrecks, Kill Messages, Buildings Tables, Messaging, Custom Inventories for groups/players

Order Now

Price: $30/month

Limitations / Work in Progress:

• 50 slot servers only, no more (cpus are 2GHz and DayZ is not very multithreaded)

• No FTP access (yet)

• No BEC/Anti-Hax support (yet)

• Only latest DayZ and arma2 beta version are available, older versions are not. Arma2 beta and mods are updated regularly. (will allow you to choose your version soon)

Support:

We have a live chat support system that is generally staffed between 11AM and 10PM PST (GMT-8). If live chat is not available you can always e-mail us at admin@dayz.st and we will answer your question within 12 hours. We are also usually on IRC at irc.dayz.st channel #dayz.

Payment:

We currently only accept PayPal and credit cards through PayPal's subscription interface. When you sign up it will be for a monthly recurring subscription which you can cancel at any time in your PayPal control panel or by sending us an e-mail at admin@dayz.st. Your account is not deleted immediately when you cancel it stays active until the end of your subscription term.

Test Servers:

US - Salt Lake City, UT

Name: US 265

IP: 199.195.198.140:2302

Hive: Official

US - Washington DC

Name: DayZChernarus

IP: 173.192.200.76:2302

Hive: DayZ.ST Shared

US - Dallas, TX

IP: 173.193.48.173:2302

US - Seattle, WA

IP: 50.23.131.224:2302

UK - London

Name: UK 355

IP: 5.63.147.44:2302

Hive: Official

NL - Amsterdam

IP: 159.253.143.16:2302

Terms of Service:

If you're unsatisfied with the service for any reason just contact us and we'll give you a pro-rated refund and cancel your subscription.

Don't abuse the server and be sure to follow all of the DayZ Server Hosting Rules (on official servers). DayZ.ST is a subsidiary of HostFlux LLC which is registered in Davie, FL USA

New Features:

See http://dayz.st/status for all the latest updates and new feature announcements.

If you want a specific feature feel free to request it in this thread, I do my best to make everyone happy!

you should get some more in stock so i can give you my money

I see that dayzland.eu put out another update will we have to wait weeks before we see the update on our server

Bliss fork is already updated to 1.5

DayZCommander isn't. Not forcing a version on people that 90% of the DayZ player base won't be able to use.

Edited by ersan191
  • Like 1

So a little change of topic for you guys...

I finally got a Heli Lift Script working on my DayZ.st server.

http://www.armaholic...id=12356 <---- =BTC= Logistics script

1. You need to extract their pbo and add the =BTC= directory to your dayz_mission.pbo

2. edit init.sqf (add line from the =BTC= init.sqf file)

dayZ_instance = 12; //The instance

hiveInUse = true;

initialized = false;

dayz_previousID = 0;

_logistic = execVM "=BTC=_Logistic\=BTC=_Logistic_Init.sqf"; <--add this line below the above code

3. edit description.ext (add line from the =BTC= description.ext file)

#include "=BTC=_Logistic\=BTC=_Lift\=BTC=_Hud.h"
<-- add to very bottom line below other code.

Repack into dayz_mission.pbo and upload through your DayZ.ST control panel... Seems to work perfectly with rMod. I just picked up and dropped off a Humvee with a Huey.

It's important you don't try to use the mission.sqf and description.ext included with the lift script instead just edit the default ones with Dayz.st to include the specific callout lines for the lift script. Hope this helps someone!

Now still trying to sort out the FOG (removing some) and adding Full Moon nights only.

Edited by survivorcarl

Now still trying to sort out the FOG (removing some) and adding Full Moon nights only.

Nice i have been looking into this to as fog on taviana is just .... :(

New servers setup in Washington DC, Amsterdam, San Jose, Dallas, Seattle, and London - availability almost everywhere.

We are going to try and do Namalsk 0.73 and ArmA2 100296 later tonight (during non-peak hours).

I know it has been the topic of discussion in this thread, and elsewhere, but could we maybe implement the Full Moon nights feature into the control panel?

I know it has been the topic of discussion in this thread, and elsewhere, but could we maybe implement the Full Moon nights feature into the control panel?

That sir... would be Awesome! Good Idea, but not sure if it's possible?

I had read somewhere that the code didn't work with our version of Bliss; trying it now! Thanks.

Server messages do not appear to working.

The BAF_Offroad_W & the policecar work on Chernarus. Any chance to have these added to the map tool?

As a side question, anyone have a list of vehicles other than the defaults that work?

All you have to do for full moon nights is change your time and date in your hive.ext it's nothing to do with the build of bliss

We don't have access to the hive.ext file with DayZ.ST servers?

Server messages do not appear to working.

Same problem for me... I followed your screenshot from several pages back but my server messages do not appear in Chernarus.

DayZCommander isn't. Not forcing a version on people that 90% of the DayZ player base won't be able to use.

looks like the 90% of community will be moving to 1.5 as dayzcommander is live with the update

gonna play on another server and kill santa zeds until ours is updated, hopefully before santa leaves

DayZ.st server hosting is the way to go. If you have any doubts, search for them on here or on google. You will find thousands of satisfied customers!

All servers have been updated to Namalsk 0.73, dayzland.eu Taviana 1.5.0 and ArmA2 100296

• Like 1

Please ersan we need the ability to download and upload the bans.txt file.. mine got reset again after the update, i tried to upload mine via Gotcha (bugged) and it's a mess now. Please add the manual download/upload via UI (if you can't give us the FTP access).

• Like 1

Please ersan we need the ability to download and upload the bans.txt file.. mine got reset again after the update, i tried to upload mine via Gotcha (bugged) and it's a mess now. Please add the manual download/upload via UI (if you can't give us the FTP access).

giving us ftp means downtime like hackers will use ftp to get in and fuck everything up. As for gotcha just use dart it updates it.