ersan

DayZ.ST - $30/mo for 50 Slot US/EU Servers - FTP - DayZ 1.8.0.3 - Epoch 1.0.3.1 - Instant Setup - Custom Panel - Live Map Tool

DAMIT!! not servers,all out of stock :(

id opt for a amsterdam server but they are out of stock.

it says available monday? what does that mean? next monday or?(its monday now here in the netherlands.)

DAMIT!! not servers,all out of stock :(

id opt for a amsterdam server but they are out of stock.

it says available monday? what does that mean? next monday or?(its monday now here in the netherlands.)

I haven't seen ersan post about new servers lately but they seem to get new ones up weekly. I would keep checking, one will be available soon I would expect if history is any indication. Grab whatever server is available and you switch to another location when that frees up in the control panel of your server.

We now have availability in Dallas, Seattle, and Amsterdam - Singapore is coming in a couple hours and Salt Lake City and London should be up tomorrow.

EDIT: Singapore is now available.

Edited by ersan191

Hi, quick question...

I don't see the player trails on the Chernarus map... Should they be there, or?

Thanks in advance :D

Edited by Petunia-Server

Hi, quick question...

I don't see the player trails on the Chernarus map... Should they be there, or?

Thanks in advance :D

Did you hit the live icon?

All the players I have for my server get the error;

You cannot play/edit this mission. It is dependant on downloadable content that has been deleted.ibr_lingor

what does this mean? I have my lingor map files up to date and I would assume the server is up to date as well.. is there something i am doing wrong here or what? It happens for any map by the way...

All the players I have for my server get the error;

You cannot play/edit this mission. It is dependant on downloadable content that has been deleted.ibr_lingor

what does this mean? I have my lingor map files up to date and I would assume the server is up to date as well.. is there something i am doing wrong here or what? It happens for any map by the way...

Did you guys update Arma2 Because they have not updated the new Arma Patch

Nope we are on 99153 or w/e

chernaus map works though but it freezes some players upon spawning XD

Edited by MusashiKorian

Cannot seem to get the server to start through control panel.

Cannot seem to get the server to start through control panel.

If it was in Washington DC there was a bug on one of the nodes and it should be fixed now.

• Like 1

If it was in Washington DC there was a bug on one of the nodes and it should be fixed now.

I can confirm we are back online thank you ersan.

Can you post in here when you get more UK servers. My contract with SS runs out on the 10th.

I will, yes - we're hoping for later today.

Hi all.

So now, I wonder if one of you has already managed to put messages on the server.

For example, if I want it to have a message every hour on the rules of the server, what files to edit and how do I put it?

Thank you in advance for your help. :)

Hi all.

So now, I wonder if one of you has already managed to put messages on the server.

For example, if I want it to have a message every hour on the rules of the server, what files to edit and how do I put it?

Thank you in advance for your help. :)

There is a "message" table in the database that you're supposed to be able to do this through, but I can't get it to work... :(

Can you post in here when you get more UK servers. My contract with SS runs out on the 10th.

Glad you're making the switch too dude, hosting with dayz.st is epic in comparison even if you only manage to get in to one of the other data centres and transfer later....

doh I'm dumb and have now read the server status page :) hope the downtime ends soon

Edited by seaweed

Can I get someone to please answer my emails. It normally does not take this long to get a answer.

Singapore server is very comfortable. thx :)

well this sucks everything just went down. control panel and server.

Yeah, EVERY DayZ.st server is down right now and we cannot access that site or admin panel. Planned outage?

Yeah, EVERY DayZ.st server is down right now and we cannot access that site or admin panel. Planned outage?

Yea, its down for sure. Not sure what's up. Wish we could get an email when they are planning maintenance.