ersan

DayZ.ST - $30/mo for 50 Slot US/EU Servers - FTP - DayZ 1.8.0.3 - Epoch 1.0.3.1 - Instant Setup - Custom Panel - Live Map Tool

The control panel map seems to update just once when the server restarts, but doesn't update again. It shows everything in the same position.

The control panel map seems to update just once when the server restarts, but doesn't update again. It shows everything in the same position.

The control panel map pulls directly from your database, so if nothing is changing there may be bigger problems. Maybe try CTRL+F5 to refresh in case your computer is using locally cached locations or something?

Any ETA on when we'll be able to change more specific server settings or server files? We're finding our server suffers MASSIVE desync when more than 30 people are playing. Also we'd like to be able to edit the chopper loot tables via the config files.

New feature: Live updating map with player/vehicle trails.

BAkFx.png

Any ETA on when we'll be able to change more specific server settings or server files? We're finding our server suffers MASSIVE desync when more than 30 people are playing. Also we'd like to be able to edit the chopper loot tables via the config files.

Chopper loot is in the server pbo and we do not recommend editing that file or else features will stop working and we cannot keep bliss updated for you - every single person that ran a custom server pbo has changed back to the latest bliss branch. Your time would be spent much better writing a script that deletes items from players inventories instead.

Having access to server config files will not fix desync, don't know what you mean by that - the desync issues at 20+ players are a DayZ 1.7.3/ArmA issue and they said they will be fixed in the next version of DayZ.

Edited by ersan191
  • Like 1

That new map feature is awesome, really awesome. Ersan, im presuming this live feature uses a lot of your bandwidth, if thats the case it may be an idea to remove the 24 hour red dots.

In all due respect, i doubt anyone uses them as after half a day your map can have hundreds on. May free up a little for you. Just a thought

Just curious about plane spawns.

AC130, Bi-Plane etc..

When they spawn do they face a specific direction? Having issues placing them so people can easily get them along the runway.

Hello, how does ingame admin works please? When i select "Server Control" ingame it kicks me out wihout even asking for password :S

AC130, Bi-Plane etc..

When they spawn do they face a specific direction? Having issues placing them so people can easily get them along the runway.

They face always North, but you can change this in Instance_vehicle or world vehicle table by changing the very first number- "0" in this case- in the world space column - 90 for facing west, 180 south 270 east etc

The control panel map pulls directly from your database, so if nothing is changing there may be bigger problems. Maybe try CTRL+F5 to refresh in case your computer is using locally cached locations or something?

Nevermind, think I found the issue.

Edited by R.J.

Hello, how does ingame admin works please? When i select "Server Control" ingame it kicks me out wihout even asking for password :S

You don't use the in-game admin. You control the server with the external web browser provided by Dayz.ST.

Hacked again? I had to restore my personal backup since i found it reset to days ago.

PLEASE THIS TIME DO NOT OVERWRITE MY DATABASE IF YOU'RE GOING TO RESTORE IT FOR OTHER USERS, I AM FINE ALREADY.

You can log in with your rcon password using the console while in-game, but it's always better to use a separate tool like Dart or Gotcha. Gotcha is amazingly good.

Hey Ersan, another quick question for you :)

Re: the custom loadout, I notice that I can't change the starting backpack, no problems, but do you know where I can edit that in the database? I am not sure what table to edit :P

Thanks in advance!

They more than likely have ID's from before when the DayZ team still approved them. Ours are all sold.

We starting selling servers much later than most of the companies did so they probably have leftovers.

I just submitted an InstanceID request for Seattle to DayZ just to see what happens, but I highly doubt they will get approved - and if they do it will likely be more than a month.

You can log in with your rcon password using the console while in-game, but it's always better to use a separate tool like Dart or Gotcha. Gotcha is amazingly good.

Is Gotcha worth the trouble? Seems like the only useful feature is checking for illegal weapons and the teleporting monitor is unreliable unless there is something else.

Is Gotcha worth the trouble? Seems like the only useful feature is checking for illegal weapons and the teleporting monitor is unreliable unless there is something else.

Nope, doesn't work good atm.. it may eventually help to find someone with a "illegal" weapon, but it's not wort the additional pain of having a heavy sw runnin on your PC h24.. i've read it will be improved in the future.

AC130, Bi-Plane etc..

i found the best way to do this is togo to the spot you want to put the airplane log out to lobby and then grad your location from the database and place in the world location for the plane you will always get the plane facing the right way

Gothca works great does all the log checking for you it has whitelisting features along with others like being able to choose what weapons are used on the server i would give it a try everyone one has an opinion on how it works try it for your self and see

Hey Ersan, another quick question for you :)

Re: the custom loadout, I notice that I can't change the starting backpack, no problems, but do you know where I can edit that in the database? I am not sure what table to edit :P

Thanks in advance!

you can change it directly in your database in the Instance table.

Here are the classnames for you:

Coyote Patrol Pack (8)....DZ_Patrol_Pack_EP1

ACU Assault Pack (12).....DZ_Assault_Pack_EP1

Czech BackPack (16).......DZ_CivilBackpack_EP1

ALICE Pack (20)...........DZ_ALICE_Pack_EP1

Coyote Backpack (24)......DZ_Backpack_EP1

• Like 1

Love the new trace lines, but it doesn't seem to removing players that have left the game.

Feel free to count the green dots below, there are about 60 of them.

Is this intentional?

ml6n46.jpg

Perfect! Exactly what I needed to know :P

Thanks for your help, and have some beans!

#

you can change it directly in your database in the Instance table.

Here are the classnames for you:

Coyote Patrol Pack (8)....DZ_Patrol_Pack_EP1

ACU Assault Pack (12).....DZ_Assault_Pack_EP1

Czech BackPack (16).......DZ_CivilBackpack_EP1

ALICE Pack (20)...........DZ_ALICE_Pack_EP1

Coyote Backpack (24)......DZ_Backpack_EP1

Not sure ... am i the only one that have noticed that the network is completely messed up? Even the main site ... dayz.st is reporting error on the database...? I'm confused.

i found the best way to do this is togo to the spot you want to put the airplane log out to lobby and then grad your location from the database and place in the world location for the plane you will always get the plane facing the right way

I have been doing this to find the perfect location. I still dont know what direction the plane will spawn.

Is there an actual reverse on planes?

I have been doing this to find the perfect location. I still dont know what direction the plane will spawn.

Is there an actual reverse on planes?

if you laydown look ing down the airstrip the plane will spawn looking down the airstip

remember the very first number in the world location is set to the compose in degree's 0 being true north

it will take some getting use to but once you get the hang of it it will go quick