Klaz48

Cant carry backpack with sniper?

I have an m107. i havn't played in like a week or 2 & i didnt see anything about it in an update (plus im playing an old version)

Whenever i try to pick up a backpack, it drops my m107 as i cant carry both at the same time. Why is this happeneing and how cani fix it?

Have you tried putting your rifle in your backpack (Takes up 10 slots, if you put it in a bag with less than 10 slots, your weapon dies) ??

It's most likely a hacked in M107, I believe the campaign version makes you drop your backpack on pickup.

well actually thats how it's supposed to be. AS50 and m107 cant be carried with backpack

Well my friend can carry his m107 and backpack. so il try some stuff and if nothing works ill assume its hacked in and just drop it

well actually thats how it's supposed to be. AS50 and m107 cant be carried with backpack

In Arma. In DayZ this was altered for gameplay reasons.

That's how it SHOULD be, but snipers get it easy in DayZ, so yeah you have a scripted weapon.

So do light machine gunners... your point?

Edited by Pendragon

I found à M249 SAW and when i picked it up My Alice pack dropped. Tried à hundred times wouldnt work. Tried petting pack on ground then put m249 in it, picked up pack then try to equip it again, wouldnt work.

So the M249 i found was hacked or was i just bugged ? Cuz your suppose to be able to carry pack with m249 right?