Foxcat (DayZ)

The benefits of playing on a private hive server...

I would like to advertise some for STH DayZ #1. It is the private hive version of fr191. We are currently too few people here, but we got no hackers and both tent and vehicle save as they should. The timezone will need to change to make it popular though, something like GMT -4 perhaps.

Most people here are really friendly, but not more than one still needs to be catious to stay alive.

campfire.png

This is a campfire picture of Flip, Smoke and me. I sadly didn't get a picture of them when they flew in with their chopper, it looked great and I'll make sure to do that next time. Enjoy and hope to see you and others there soon.

Edited by Foxcat

I did post on that section for the purpose of getting more people and tell new players of the benefits of a private hive server. :(

My thread was meant exactly for new players who are looking for friendly, hackerfree gameplay. The benefits of playing on private hives is exactly that tents and vehicles do save as intended and that the hacker counter measures usually are a lot better than possible on the public hive.

New players don't go to this section when they come on the forum. They do not learn about the benefits of private contra public hives if we cannot make a thread to tell them.

Edited by Foxcat

I did post on that section for the purpose of getting more people and tell new players of the benefits of a private hive server. :(

You were advertising a private hive server in the wrong forum, that's why I moved it.

We have different forum sections for a reason, to keep the forum from becoming a cluttered mess.

The forum rules and guidelines apply to you as well, you get no special treatment.

Benefits of playing on a private hive, from my experience, MORE hackers. It is more fun until they ruin it though, you are right.