Sign in to follow this  
apache25

prepare mode

i think if a solo campaign is added there should be a prepare mode where you spawn in a house with 600 roubles and you can go and buy food and bullets and a pistol or a rifle but after awhile the civilians will turn in zeds.

i also think that civilian nuclear shelters should be added that are stock piled with food and bullets depending on the size of the bunker.

players should be able to shoot while running with pistols and assault rifles. thats all

i think if a solo campaign is added there should be a prepare mode where you spawn in a house with 600 roubles and you can go and buy food and bullets and a pistol or a rifle but after awhile the civilians will turn in zeds.

i also think that civilian nuclear shelters should be added that are stock piled with food and bullets depending on the size of the bunker.

players should be able to shoot while running with pistols and assault rifles. thats all

my-brain-is-full-of-fuck.jpg

Every single thread you make, all of your ideas so far, make my head hurt.

dont read if your head hurts then i did not do anything to you

agh im dat dude from shitty shitty bang bang i dont giva crap about you kids

Or you could go to high loot areas and scavenge to gear up. It has never failed me to go to towns and gear up :P

nah man nah why dont you fuck off if you dont like me

The prepare mode is an absolute no.

Bunkers, yeah but not chock full of food or items. They could say these bunkers are like vaults in fallout and thats where the survivors came from, say for in the meta.

IDK if you've ever fired a pistol or rifle, but theres no way. you see how hard it is to hit something in game while WALKING? imagine it while running.

everyone is able to fire a pistol while running or atleast make aiming and shooting faster and whats wrong with the prepare mode?