Unlike the name of the title I actually feel kinda guilty, I was in the apartment blocks of Cherno on AU5 and I was starting to film my youtube video, so I got to the top and heard footsteps so I quickly hid right next to the door, Nek Minit, a guy with a shotgun turns the corner to be brutually attacked by a hatched. He shoots me, I hit him and then we are both unconscious laying there waiting to see who comes back first. Then my dreams become reality as he bled out on the floor while I waited I ran to the hospital and fixed meself up and am pretty good now apart from the lack of blood. I feel guilty and I'm sorry to you mate but I knew due to recent circumstances eg. me yelling out friendly and getting shot while weaponless, that if he had the shot he would take it so I had to take him out first.

Not everyone has shoot first mentality.

Just most people...

Instead of this, just listen to some bob marley while you play, then if you get shot you won't care, :D

Edited by Ipurgepeople
  • Like 4

I feel bad I shot but I honestly thought it was the guy who killed me earlier and I couldn't take that chance. Plus he had a gun, but I had surprise, haha it's so funny I was listening to broken boulevarde of dreams haha

I'm currently working on the youtube version I'll post it in a new topic when I can