Sign in to follow this  
supapao

Stary Sobor How to Get There?

I am not that new to the game but i know stary sobor is in the middle of the map and im thinking of going there, is there a specific route i have to take? Ive heard people say go north, does that mean i just use my compass and i just keep running exactly towards north on the compass?

Go to Mogilevka, wait for the C72 bus to Grozovoy Pass.

Get off at the 4th stop.

If zed driver, pay in Bandit brains.

• Like 6

You can walk or you can catch a ride, either way your gonna die!

thanks SystemIk and everyone else, i will be sure to check if the driver is a zombie, i already have the brains in my pack.

• Like 1

SystemIK, i went to Stary Sobor and Northwest Airfield and had many snipers now. you lieing asshole. its northwest on the compass.

Getting to stary is easy

leaving is the hardest part, I usually leave in a bodybag :(

• Like 1

Getting to stary is easy

Be wary of the supermarket, in my experience best to enter the town via the north (good view of the top of sniper hill from the edge of the tree line) plus gives you a good line of sight over the town when you clear a way to sniper hill

SystemIK, i went to Stary Sobor and Northwest Airfield and had many snipers now. you lieing asshole. its northwest on the compass.

I've been told that some people really don't understand sarcasm. Guess it's true....

Getting to stary is easy

you leave in a bodybag? must look really funny the way you walk then, i just die and get raped by stary snipers afterwads (i guess)

when you enter stary you want to make as much noise as possible to intimidate any snipers in the nearby hills and other looters in the town, wildly firing the enfield is your best bet, that sort of reckless abandon would send even the most blood thirsty cold blooded bandit running home to his mommy

• Like 1

Walk into the man with the gun and from there you will go to heaven, after that it's a straight run into stary

when you enter stary you want to make as much noise as possible to intimidate any snipers in the nearby hills and other looters in the town, wildly firing the enfield is your best bet, that sort of reckless abandon would send even the most blood thirsty cold blooded bandit running home to his mommy

Or let the bandits know your exact location and set an ambush