pketchum

Dayz Parody Video

Just thought I would make a little video while having some fun with Dayz.

Please excuse the singing, I am not a singer...

I love this mod and can't wait for the stand alone game so Rocket will have more control and won't be limited by an older game engine.

Have fun...

• Like 4

You're right, you are no singer but goddamn, there were a few lines in there that made me LMAO. Good job and thanks, I needed a good laugh.

i think i would've LMAO too, if could could have heard his low volume lyrics

I just did some googling on this problem and I've found that if you have a proper system, that there is some kind of a volume control. Don't ask me how to find it though, it's all mysterious and shit...still looking in to this. I'll post more if I can work it out.

I just did some googling on this problem and I've found that if you have a proper system, that there is some kind of a volume control. Don't ask me how to find it though, it's all mysterious and shit...still looking in to this. I'll post more if I can work it out.

You...you...i see what you did there. you're a clever one, aren't you?

Funny thing though. I spent a huge amount of money on a top of the line speaker system so it would have a volume control. But when I turn it up....the music gets louder too, and I still can't hear his lyrics. Is that supposed to happen? I didn't see a toggle or volume for voice only. I must be doing it wrong. Because you say that this "volume control" should solve my problem, and yet, it has made no difference. It's the strangest thing.

P.S. I do appreciate your sarcasm though. It's all good, I hope.

I could only notice the Orbs showing through walls, I hate them servers as it shows a green one for players and yourself. :P