tifk

Brand new to Game. Looking for another Noobie

Hello.

Brand new to the game (Only played 10 minute)

Just installed !!!!

Skype - tifk57

Dont want to join Too many people...

I am a bit young. But old enough :I

Hoping to join a bandit teamthat goes around killing people

Cpt. Fag

Am on skype often

~Tifk

you're the worst type of person, played ten minutes of DayZ and all you want to do is go around hunting people and thats your end game.

If me or my boys come across you we won't just kill you we will rob you and take you to a shallow hole and put one revolver round through your dome

Hey, if this guy wants to get straight into the action. I say let him. I don't see anything wrong with him wanting to get accustomed to the game with a few more experienced bandit players. It's rude to judge people based on your own social values or expectancies.

Edit-@ Tifk: I'm on skype, same as my forum name. I'm fairly new but i can definitely show you the ropes and some good areas to hunt/loot. Look forward to the contact.

Edited by ChocoboDoom

you're the worst type of person, played ten minutes of DayZ and all you want to do is go around hunting people and thats your end game.

If me or my boys come across you we won't just kill you we will rob you and take you to a shallow hole and put one revolver round through your dome

I fail to understand how this is a shock to you seeing as it's the Bandit thread............. What, you thought a "I'm new" post in this thread would have rainbows and kittens? Quit being a tit.

Edited by Col. Kurtz
  • Like 1

Probably not going to find anyone with just 10 minutes of game time, wait a week or so for actually good groups.

I suggest you go to a low populated server and familiarize with the controls and gameplay then you can move to the populated servers and search for a group of bandits. You won't find many friendlies in DayZ :D

you're the worst type of person, played ten minutes of DayZ and all you want to do is go around hunting people

you are the worst type of member, making 10 posts in the forum then start flame other people about their posts.

Edited by Plaguetongue
  • Like 1

first off I seen this in the right hand bar, second 10 posts in the forums means shit I've pretty much been playing since the start of this mod played countless hours, watched everyone go from friendly with everyone to kill everyone on site.

I'm stating that his intentions are to just go out and hunt other players for what just to kill them. Learn the game get a feel for all the aspects I've done it all.

first off I seen this in the right hand bar, second 10 posts in the forums means shit I've pretty much been playing since the start of this mod played countless hours, watched everyone go from friendly with everyone to kill everyone on site.

I'm stating that his intentions are to just go out and hunt other players for what just to kill them. Learn the game get a feel for all the aspects I've done it all.

Why should he have to play the game the way you want him to? Why the hell can he not play the game the way he wants to? If he wants to play Day Z and jump right in to kill people it's his right. Piss off.

• Like 2