shane@teknacity.net

Denalb US1 Private Hive Whitelist Signups [Now Active]

New Anticheat installed to prevent players from teleporting and masskilling. I also have it set to kill anyone who goes in to the debug plains. So don't do it.

I have been on your server with the name JD-TheGreat but i mainly play on the name ???-JD. I really like this server but i recently quit playing on it due to the hackers. Hope to get on your server soon. :)

I have been on your server with the name JD-TheGreat but i mainly play on the name ???-JD. I really like this server but i recently quit playing on it due to the hackers. Hope to get on your server soon. :)

Don't whitelist this idiot he got Global banned earlier he is a hacker. Speaking of hackers there has been a ton on today and it is getting really old. At around 8:54 mtn time today one teleported to me and my group jacked our car blew up a town and locked me in place to repeatedly run me over. If you fix this crap I will continue to play on it but if not I wont be back. In game name Omerta.

It just happened again btw 9:16mtn time he tried to bribe me with gear not to report him and when I refused he blew me up.Check your logs and get rid of this kid please.

Edited by Omerta23

Don't whitelist this idiot he got Global banned earlier he is a hacker. Speaking of hackers there has been a ton on today and it is getting really old. At around 8:54 mtn time today one teleported to me and my group jacked our car blew up a town and locked me in place to repeatedly run me over. If you fix this crap I will continue to play on it but if not I wont be back. In game name Omerta.

It just happened again btw 9:16mtn time he tried to bribe me with gear not to report him and when I refused he blew me up.Check your logs and get rid of this kid please.

He was banned shortly after you reported this.

We have about 54 players added to the whitelist. I am going to turn on the whitelist possibly tonight. If a player is not on the whitelist, you will receive a message with instructions on how to get added. I will update the original post once the whitelist has been enabled.

If you haven't received a response from me on here that states you were added to the whitelist, please send me a PM with your in game name, and tell me what time you joined the server so I can find your GUID in the logs. I also need to know the time you going in PST. Ex: Right now it is 11:20am EST. 8:20am PST.

Edited by Denalb

I created a new subreddit at reddit.com.

reddit.com/r/DenalbDayZ will be the location to post requests for whitelists, or other concerns or questions you may have. Reddit's format will make it easier for me to post announcements and handle any issues with the server.

Edited by Denalb

I would love for you to indulge me with one bit of proof of me cheating. I have never cheated In this game, so get your facts together before you start accusing people of things that you have no proof of.

Have a nice day.

Edited by jd02054

I would love for you to indulge me with one bit of proof of me cheating. I have never cheated In this game, so get your facts together before you start accusing people of things that you have no proof of.

Have a nice day.

Added. If you're on one of the ban lists I run then you won't be able to connect still, but I'm not going to go off one person to determine that.

Added. If you're on one of the ban lists I run then you won't be able to connect still, but I'm not going to go off one person to determine that.

Thanks, by all means check me. I really like your server but the last time i was on there a hacker teleported to my camp and stole my vehicle so hopefully you can get the scripters under control.

Thanks, by all means check me. I really like your server but the last time i was on there a hacker teleported to my camp and stole my vehicle so hopefully you can get the scripters under control.

Most scripters are going to be stopped by the new anticheat program I'm running. Also, the whitelist will deter most hackers because they won't want to take the time to signup. If they do, I'll find em quick and ban them. Should severely reduce the amount of hacking.