Sign in to follow this  
xtreme-dave@hotmail.co.uk

Wheres My Interface Bar? I need my interface Bar!...

Is it just me or am i the only person whos lost the interface bar in the new update? Probs need to read the release notes and see if the patch has removed it for a more realistic feel to the game... Might be just me though. :) not bothered about it but would like to know where its gone.

Probs need to read the release notes and see if the patch has removed it

This.

GO into Game options, choose debug, break health indicators.

• Like 1

This.

GO into Game options, choose debug, break health indicators.

To expand on this a bit more. When you have it on Debug, the Debug menu will come back up however the colored indicators "temp, blood, food, water" break. Might not be all of them but the food and water ones turn green and dont deplete(dont turn red) so you will be running around and notice that you are losing blood randomly, when in fact you are actually in need of food and/or water and that is what is causing your blood to drain.

To expand on this a bit more. When you have it on Debug, the Debug menu will come back up however the colored indicators "temp, blood, food, water" break. Might not be all of them but the food and water ones turn green and dont deplete(dont turn red) so you will be running around and notice that you are losing blood randomly, when in fact you are actually in need of food and/or water and that is what is causing your blood to drain.

Thats crappy as fuck

Edited by AndreasB
  • Like 1

And of course, I don't understand any of this, all I know is I can't tell when zombies are spawning in the area.

I don't have a debug option either. *is lost*

And of course, I don't understand any of this, all I know is I can't tell when zombies are spawning in the area.

I don't have a debug option either. *is lost*

Sorry for sounding a bit dick-ish but, look around? If you're around any sort of building then you know there are going to be zombies. The white dots on the peripheral of your screen coupled coupled with scouting the area should be giving all the enough you need.

Obviously I can see zombies but I like to know if they're popping up close to me (means building near by) or if on the server more widely - it's a handy warning. Also, knowing I have an infection/am ill before I start coughing myself to death, is a bonus too - as is noticing you're losing blood, as you don't always see it, especially at night. :thumbsup:

Obviously I can see zombies but I like to know if they're popping up close to me (means building near by) or if on the server more widely - it's a handy warning. Also, knowing I have an infection/am ill before I start coughing myself to death, is a bonus too - as is noticing you're losing blood, as you don't always see it, especially at night. :thumbsup:

True, I agree its helpful at night when its hard to see your blood running away. :P

Personally I enjoy the suspense of entering an area, knowing there are going to be zombies and having to figure out where they are.

confirm same here